sound=vibration

92 EG CIVIC HATCH POWERED BY SSA

Honda Heaven, I bet that was one loud highway when you guys were leaving all together. But it seems like it turned out to be a good event :drink40: .

Honda Heaven, I bet that was one loud highway when you guys were leaving all together. But it seems like it turned out to be a good event :drink40: .

oh no no no loud exhaust is a no no in the real tunner world you cann have an upgraded exhaust but if it sounds like a tin can you better walk. Most believe that if your not running under 13 seconds there is no reason not to have a quite exhaust.

You maybe thinking of the "ricers" with big fart can exhaust going like 5mph naa not us lol....

oh no no no loud exhaust is a no no in the real tunner world you cann have an upgraded exhaust but if it sounds like a tin can you better walk. Most believe that if your not running under 13 seconds there is no reason not to have a quite exhaust.

You maybe thinking of the "ricers" with big fart can exhaust going like 5mph naa not us lol....

Naw I wasnt talking about loud exhaust, I was talking about with all yall speeding off at the same time once yall got on the freeway.

Naw I wasnt talking about loud exhaust, I was talking about with all yall speeding off at the same time once yall got on the freeway.

oh my bad lol... believe it or not we actually went the speed limit most the time but ya man hondas were everywhere.. everyone wood scoot over and let us by

Cool man looked like a good time, i was gonna try and make it also, but i didnt. I never knew you were so big into hondas!! I wanna get a 92-95 hatchie shell and do a full rebuild!! But money is tight, trying to buy Christmas gifts and pay bills and all!! Well man if you need anything for the car let me know. Talk to you later.

Love all the pictures! I miss our civic. Was a fun little car. Cheap to keep on the road, 34mpg, and I was not freaked about keeping it super clean or someone scratching it. Would consider another Civic hatch for a daily beater, but would want an Si this go round, but it will be hard to find one stock.

Cool man looked like a good time, i was gonna try and make it also, but i didnt. I never knew you were so big into hondas!! I wanna get a 92-95 hatchie shell and do a full rebuild!! But money is tight, trying to buy Christmas gifts and pay bills and all!! Well man if you need anything for the car let me know. Talk to you later.

I didnt know you were into Hondas either... and ya when money isnt so tight I will be giving you a ring

Here is the start of the tear down a few days back... Getting ready to pull the motor soon just gotta get my head miled and I will be back on the road again THANK GOD

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

by by head lol

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

by by intake manifold

better pics will come i was having a bad day lol... Head is off and just got to pull out the block tranny switch the harmonic ballancer and drop everything back in.

Hmmm I can finally get back into my build log thread it was down for a while here....

Alot has happend since. I now have done a little new suspension ne exhaust and getting ready to reinstall ac!! AZ summers suck lol. Pics will be comming again now that I can access the build log. A new box is also on the way soon already got the design out!!!!!!! Well actaully there will be two so you guys will just have to wait and see what happens!!

Hmmm I can finally get back into my build log thread it was down for a while here....

Alot has happend since. I now have done a little new suspension ne exhaust and getting ready to reinstall ac!! AZ summers suck lol. Pics will be comming again now that I can access the build log. A new box is also on the way soon already got the design out!!!!!!! Well actaully there will be two so you guys will just have to wait and see what happens!!

hurry up already lol