Sign in to follow this  
SacTownBully84

SSD12D1 w/ Planet Audio BB1400

im thinkin of gettin this planet audio big bang 2 1400 that puts 1000 @ 2ohms ive read good reviews so this is just to seal the deal.......any info will help thanks

any xtra info or input on this pair makin a good couple will be helpfull im gonna order a new amp WED. and so far im likin the Planet Audio BB1200.1 also i have been lookn @ a

Hifonics BXi 1610D what amp is better? thanks

Edited by SacTownBully84

Why is this posted in the Fi section?

im thinkin of gettin this planet audio big bang 2 1400 that puts 1000 @ 2ohms ive read good reviews so this is just to seal the deal.......any info will help thanks

i guess people dont read the subject header so incase others over look i have a SSD12 D1 made by FI and thats what im wanting to pair the amp with im thinkin either the planet audio BB1400.1 or a Hifonics BXI1610 brutus amp wanting to know opinions of each thanks.

Why is this posted in the Fi section?

look at the subject....i have a FI ssd12 D1

Ok, great you have an SSD, but you are asking about amplifiers, they are focus. Personally, the old Planet Audio amps that were built by ZED are awesome, since then I have not used their amps.

i guess people dont read the subject header so incase others over look i have a SSD12 D1 made by FI and thats what im wanting to pair the amp with im thinkin either the planet audio BB1400.1 or a Hifonics BXI1610 brutus amp wanting to know opinions of each thanks.

Naw people do read the subject headers, its just your asking a question that is not relevant to FI (just cause you have an FI subwoofer does not mean all your topics should be posted under the FI section unless it is directly about FI car audio). I would of posted this under Amplfiers/Headunits/Electrical section and it would get more respones and answers.

any xtra info or input on this pair makin a good couple will be helpfull im gonna order a new amp WED. and so far im likin the Planet Audio BB1200.1 also i have been lookn @ a

Hifonics BXi 1610D what amp is better? thanks

I personally wouldnt run either of those amps, if you want a budget amp then get a Audioque AQ1200D but if you want a good quality amplifer then go for the Sundown SAE-1200D, its on sale now for $250 (check out the SSA store).

Sign in to follow this