Sign in to follow this  
aftershock1

How did Incrininator do at the 2009 Usaci/ db drag world finals?

team incriminator did very well right off hand beau boren won ss1-2 with a 161 because he beat a friend of mine that runs dd i keep telling him he should get the warden but he don't listen and then got beat in oklahoma. I qualified for finals but was unable to attend due to power issues(not enough)lol had a blow out on my amp about a month prior could only scrounge up enough change for a 20.1 that thing is rightous. But i need 3 more be there next year.beajayalso qualified for usaci but was unable to attend due to rebuild for next year. But team IA will take it all next year

team incriminator did very well right off hand beau boren won ss1-2 with a 161 because he beat a friend of mine that runs dd i keep telling him he should get the warden but he don't listen and then got beat in oklahoma. I qualified for finals but was unable to attend due to power issues(not enough)lol had a blow out on my amp about a month prior could only scrounge up enough change for a 20.1 that thing is rightous. But i need 3 more be there next year.beajayalso qualified for usaci but was unable to attend due to rebuild for next year. But team IA will take it all next year

fing05.gif