Mrs. Gary F.

Introducing Mrs. Gary F.

Well there are so many things I could tell you about myself. As you notice my log in the hubby is on here too and we are in the process of building out my car....2008 Mazda Tribute. I am so excited to be competing this year in MECA. We started today by testing to see what frequency will be used. I will be keeping everyone posted with pics as well of our progress we are shooting for January 31, 2010 to be the first show I compete at. There is a lot we have to do but I have confidence we can get it done. I will be competing in S1 this season. I look forward to learning some tricks of the trade on this forum. Good luck to everyone this season.

Welcome to SSA, glad to have you. :)

Welcome

Welcome, always fun to find chicks that are into the audio thing.

Welcome to the forum and to competing, best of luck to you in MECA next year. Very happy to see a woman as a member here and interested in car audio/competition. We need more women in this hobby/sport, though I have seen more and more women getting invloved this year. One thing that often gets over looked is the importance of family support not just in this hobby but in all fascets of our lives and interests. I know without the support of my family I wouldn't even be able to be invloved in car audio really for so many reasons. I believe that SPL and SQ competition are great for familys and can have a posative influence in kids lives especially. Instead of going out and looking for and finding trouble on a Saturday night I am usually working on my system/car or at a competition, it gives me goals and directs my energies to work for those goals. It makes me want to work harder (or maintain a good job) so I can invest back into my passion. I could go on and on about the posative influence car audio has in my life but I think you all get the point.

Again, welcome to the forum and best of luck. I'm sure you'll take S1 by storm this season.

-Bill

Well glad you could join us.