eric77

My baby

that car is filthy... so fkin nice.

x4 :+1: on the tint though...

even if you do somethin like 20% all around it will still maintain a very clean but good look to it =]

i bet my licoln tc could take you.

lol, nice car though

:lolup:

:finger:

I just got back from an all day driving school with driving concepts and it was awesome! I really got to push this thing to its limits and find out exactly where they are. It handles amazingly well and the brakes are awesome too. I am still learning the stick, but I am 100x better now.

I reaaaaally need to be careful when I'm in 5th gear though. I was cruising at around 3 or 3.5k doing about 80 when i decided to punch it. Within seconds I was doing 120 (can your lincoln do that :P ). I didn't even realize how fast I was going and half scared myself. I am beginning to wonder if I am ever going to find 6th on this thing

if i didnt have a limiter on my car yes, i bet i could do more than that, c;mon its a V8, it gets to 110 and just stops, dam limiter, but off the line i bet you couldn't touch me :hay:

i bet my licoln tc could take you.

lol, nice car though

:lolup:

:finger:

I just got back from an all day driving school with driving concepts and it was awesome! I really got to push this thing to its limits and find out exactly where they are. It handles amazingly well and the brakes are awesome too. I am still learning the stick, but I am 100x better now.

I reaaaaally need to be careful when I'm in 5th gear though. I was cruising at around 3 or 3.5k doing about 80 when i decided to punch it. Within seconds I was doing 120 (can your lincoln do that :P ). I didn't even realize how fast I was going and half scared myself. I am beginning to wonder if I am ever going to find 6th on this thing

if i didnt have a limiter on my car yes, i bet i could do more than that, c;mon its a V8, it gets to 110 and just stops, dam limiter, but off the line i bet you couldn't touch me :hay:

ahh, and the different intents of each of our cars come out. I am sure your lincoln has much lower gearing which makes it great off the line, but robs its top end (not that this is bad at all). The bimmer on the other end was geared towards autobahn driving in which 6th gear is almost unattainable under 100, though it is still no slouch off the line. 0-60 times c1an often be seen under 6and many 540's have trapped 100-110 on the 1/4 iirc. I spoke with an instructor yesterday at this driving course and he said he took his 540 up to 170 :ohsnap:

:rockwoot:

what did you think of that site?

what did you think of that site?

I was directed to it by someone else when I was in the market for a 540 and it has proven to be very useful. :)

Its tuesday, so hows that insurance quote lookin on that new Break My Windows. :D Just kidding hopefully its a good price!!!!

Its tuesday, so hows that insurance quote lookin on that new Break My Windows. :D Just kidding hopefully its a good price!!!!

I'm lookin at $2k a year :Doh:

I detailed my car today and decided to go down to the beach to take some pics after I finished. I was running out of light and my waxer broke, so I had to rush putting on wax on one of the sides by hand and it didn't come out perfect. The rest of the car looks amazing though :rockwoot:

540beachstock005resized3ts.jpg

540beachstock011resized9yj.jpg

540beachstock013resized4nz.jpg

Very nice.

Just missing 1 pic...the burnour pic ;)

WE WANT ENGINE AND BURNOUT PICS!!!

please

nice car ;)

very nice, tint that please

yup yup tint and burnout pix.

car's looking good. newport's looking nice too.