subs101

Best amp for Fi BTL 18" fully loaded??

It can work but 2 should be min. This is including another start batt right?

Well this is a very good start to your long build

If you have any questions about building a box dont hesitate to ask

Well this is a very good start to your long build

If you have any questions about building a box dont hesitate to ask

Ask all and ANY questions you may have! no matter how dumb you think they are! lol!

remember there are no dumb question just dumb answers lol!!

and welcome to the WORLD of car audio! it never ends!! lol!!

i bought all of my equptment when i was 15 before i had a car, and fair warning buying a btl gets you into alot more than you think it will.. i never expected everything i really had to do to get that thing slamming. im 17 and i still dont have it finished, but then again i have a low budget.

The saz 2000 D should be enough for a single BTL. The 3000 or 3500 will make you spend more money and will add weight in your car (gas, suspensions,...). Even the saz 1500 will make it slam !

You can always order a custom box online. Look at the Custom Sections on this forum : there are some box builder, Audibel, Poundthatsound, Fishercustoms. Their boxes are really great.fing05.gif

Look at the pics!

Don't forget to leave some money for front speakers, amp, head unit and deadening!

Good luck !

Edited by Notorious from FWI

IMO. get the 2000D

i have a 15" BTL being ran off one and it "flexes the whole car" and "is very loud"

and it'll be easier on your electrical. you'll probably be able to save money on not getting a HO alt.

oh and head over to www.remybattery.com

and look for the Deka Intimidator 9A31H. great battery! up there with those pricy ass powermaster batteries. i recommend those batteries all the way. you can get two for the price of one D3100.

don't forget about fuse holders, fuses (atleast 250A), ring terminals, battery terminals, and all that jazz. those also add up. you might also want to get a relay for the batteries. so you save wire.

head to www.knukonceptz.com for all the wiring and fuses etc. that i named before

there's definately for to add to your list than what you have.

but good luck!

yes, either the saz2000d or the 3000d (if you set your gains right!! there is a step-by-step process in the electrical section of how to do this) do you know of dr-b??? they sell refurbished sundown audio amps. i'm matching my 18 btl with a saz3000d from dr-b. good luck! post some pictures :woot:

I have a single SAZ3000D on a BTL 18. I don't have any power problems with 2 extra yellow tops (110 AH) and the stock 75AH under the hood. I'd go with the 2000D honestly, but if you aren't stupid with it the BTL could take a 3500D easily.

I'd definitely get all my electrical wiring and equipment from www.knukonceptz.com .

I get all my wiring from them, and you definitely get your money's worth, along with FAST shipping.

Edited by holley2346