sundownz

Sundown SA-8 Pre-Sale

ha next mth I'm most likely ordering more I already have 4

We are almost out of them... FYI. There will be a period of out of stock on them as well -- the popularity was really pretty overwhelming.

Thats awesome! :drink40:

I need to talk my GF in to going with (2) sa-8's instead of (1) sa-12 to replace her memphis SE 10. I need to hear these bad boys.

hey jacob since youve got to play with them in a few enclosures, how many cubes should i put my 2 in??? tuning will be 32hz, it will be in a trunk and they will be ran off of a 1200d.v2

i would go with 1.80-2.0 around 30'' of port

hey thanks jacob...... gtfo

hey jacob since youve got to play with them in a few enclosures, how many cubes should i put my 2 in??? tuning will be 32hz, it will be in a trunk and they will be ran off of a 1200d.v2

1.2 cubes IMO

1.2 cubes IMO

ok thanks, im gonna build 2 boxes. one that is 1.2 cubes and a 2 cube one as well.

1.2 cubes IMO

ok thanks, im gonna build 2 boxes. one that is 1.2 cubes and a 2 cube one as well.

how much for 3 sa8s D2 shipped to 94579?

how would they be on a 1500d at 1.34 ohms? what size box?

Edited by on1wheel06

HOUSTON i have blown an SA-8!!!! :suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa::ohnoes9:

Im pretty sure thats the first one. It was my fault totally.

Jacob, i love these things!!!

How did you blow it, too much power or clipped signal?

Neither. I don't have a cool story. One of them hit the bottom of my seat in my truck and caused it to rock. I'm gonna just run one for now untill I get it reconed. Jaycee I'm going to be in dallas area this weekend.

Well pending how much money I have left after ordering some new toys for my eclipse if I can get a shipping qoute to 63122 then im probably in for a D4

Edited by CordiaDOHC

I have the option of a crossover on my deck, where should I xover for my subs? Im a noob as far as this goes.

usually 60-80hz.

Damn I was expecting a little higher than that. Im not sure what it is set to, but when I get back I'll make sure its atleast under 100hz. Also does it usually sound better if your midbass is crossed higher, lower, or equal to the sub?

if you have a midbass you can set your sub even lower if you like because your midbass will kick in. honestly its all preference.

Jacob, dropped you an email to see if you have any left. Looking for 2, would prefer dual 4's but can make dual 2's work as well if that's all you got.

Yes I do still have some -- very limited supply... they FLEW out of here.

Thanks for the quick reply, money sent for 2. Going in the back of my single cab 09 ram. For somebody who listens to mostly rock, very little rap, and doesn't really care about the really low stuff what do you recommend. Small box would be helpful, available power won't be an issue.

Yes I do still have some -- very limited supply... they FLEW out of here.

How much for 1 shipped to 63122?

My 4. not they greatest video quality but flexes like hell in person, and whole truck is deadened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIB5ng1FRo

:fing34: seems like these beast are bumping, looking good for some 8"s