sundownz

Sundown SA-8 Pre-Sale

was planning on running 2 IDQ15s sealed off of a kicker zx1000.1 but kind of like the idea of running some 8s to show ppl what they can do.. how do u think 2 sa8s tuned to 30hz and powered by a saz 1000 sound?would be going in an 02 xtreme blazer and i listen to mostly rock/metal. front stage is ID ctx65cs powered by a sundown sax 50.4

IMO... they would sound very good.

was planning on running 2 IDQ15s sealed off of a kicker zx1000.1 but kind of like the idea of running some 8s to show ppl what they can do.. how do u think 2 sa8s tuned to 30hz and powered by a saz 1000 sound?would be going in an 02 xtreme blazer and i listen to mostly rock/metal. front stage is ID ctx65cs powered by a sundown sax 50.4

IMO... they would sound very good.

awesome.. never heard 8s before but these seem very interesting.. hopefully i can get my IDQs and kicker sold asap so i can order 2 of these

When it says these come in D2 and D4 voice coils, does that mean that they'll come in either 2ohm DVC and 4ohm DVC flavors?

When it says these come in D2 and D4 voice coils, does that mean that they'll come in either 2ohm DVC and 4ohm DVC flavors?

Dual 2 ohm and 4 ohm voice coils, yes your correct.

when does the presale end ?

When Jacob get's them in stock. He estimated late February.

could you give a description like coil size,spider/tinsel configuration? the videos already got be bought lol i will have my order in after taxes get back to be :woot:

The tinsels are just like the SA-12... flat tied down wire. The coil is 2" diameter.

Spider is this (two of them) :

CIMG3239.JPG

The tinsels are just like the SA-12... flat tied down wire. The coil is 2" diameter.

Spider is this (two of them) :

CIMG3239.JPG

Sounds good thanks for the post!!

Just wondering if these are moving along as scheduled Jacob? I'm geeked up for my 4 to come in!

hey jacob I ordered four already and ive slowly been building the box but its hard with school right now . but i was wondering if you think deadening the interior of the box would cause a gain in spl? i already have the rest of my truck deadened thanks.

I wouldn't bother to deaden the inside of the box.

okay cool thanks. anymore updates on when theyre gonnastart shipping out?? Sorry just sooo pumped!haha

hey jacob I ordered four already and ive slowly been building the box but its hard with school right now . but i was wondering if you think deadening the interior of the box would cause a gain in spl? i already have the rest of my truck deadened thanks.

Have you thought about putting resin the inside the box.

Have you thought about putting resin the inside the box.

Fiberglass resin?? because i am building the box with fiberglass and some mdf bracing and framework . do you think fiberglass is a bad idea?

Reminds me, I need to clean up the code for the product description on the SSA Store for these.

Praying to the car audio gods that these will be shipped more sooner than later :drink40:

February 22nd will be the LAST DAY to pre-order... as I expect delivery somewhere around then.

I'd like 4, would an saz1500d be able to do .5 ohm daily?

Also, I think I'm retarded but what should be added to an order for shipping?

how would they like a little larger enclosure?...4 powered by a SAZ-1500D with 2 4" psp's in about 5 cu tuned to 33hz

these have to be in chucks hands by the 18th.

will it happen?

fingers crossed.

chop