loveeemachine

Tickets for loud music

and it's not about subs, it's about sound amplification system. which is any stereo in the car. yes, i can write you for having your factory stereo up loud enough to be heard 75ft away. and playing dumb to get out of it? lol, you can try. and yes, i'll be in court with you, why wouldn't i be? it's overtime! in a nutshell, and this may not necessarly apply to all states, but when it comes to a petty offense, the officer's word is golden. and it'll typically cost you more in lawyer's fees to beat the ticket then to just pay the ticket.

it also depends on what statute i write you on...city? minimum of $250 fine and mandatory court appearance. state? $50 fine and you're done. it's typically written on the state statute as there is far less paperwork, lol.

Great. Thats just what I wanted to hear. :suicide-santa: LOL

I play my music loud every time I pull out my driveway.

I've gotten a verbal warning and a ticket warning.

I was in a different city, but same state that I live in.

Police gave me ticket warning, asked if I knew why I was being pulled over.

I told him "yes sir, because of my music." I already knew, so no need to lie.

Just told me keep it down and be responsible, drive safe...no biggie.

I don't know where you guys live, but the officers word is usually bull!.

And ya, be courteous treat them with respect is a given. but pray, then pray somemore you get it back.

Thats the way it is, not the way it should be.

i watched one of the no boomer car videos and the guy said its a form of terrorism, my sound system has never raped, murdered, assassinated or bombed anything. I'm going to turn my car into the authorities (LOL). one of the other videos said car alarms sound be illegal too. I honestly want someone to notice or hear if my car is being broken into. U can hear a factory sound system from 25 ft. I guess im pissed on noise violation all together because i also own a motorcycle. Luckily, down here in miami Fl, they don't me (unless your on South Beach) but besides that, i guess im lucky!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. there is a channel on youtube that is dedicated to stop people from having systems in their cars.

there is this congressman who's work is dedicated to stop the "boom cars"

http://www.youtube.com/user/noboomcars

There is videos galore in there from alot of different cities about their noise laws and news reports about them and everything.

I spent hours watching these videos one night and I was baffled.

Old news :P

Haven't we been through all of this about bs'ing an officer, lying and hiding the stereo before ?

I was jammin' in a local parking lot and didn't hit ATT in time.

There were 10 police cars in the parking lot, all occupied by 1 or more officers.

Female officer came over and asked me to keep it down and asked why I had it so loud.

Told her "Just being careless."

Female officer: "What kind of subs do you have?"

Me: "Just 2-12's and a 750w amp."

Female officer: "What kind?"

Me: "Just MA Audio and a Kicker amp."

Her: "Nice, I just upgraded to 2-12" MTX subs. Just keep it down for me and be safe."

BASS FTW!

I was jammin' in a local parking lot and didn't hit ATT in time.

There were 10 police cars in the parking lot, all occupied by 1 or more officers.

Female officer came over and asked me to keep it down and asked why I had it so loud.

Told her "Just being careless."

Female officer: "What kind of subs do you have?"

Me: "Just 2-12's and a 750w amp."

Female officer: "What kind?"

Me: "Just MA Audio and a Kicker amp."

Her: "Nice, I just upgraded to 2-12" MTX subs. Just keep it down for me and be safe."

BASS FTW!

Fuck the story how did she look?

I'm 20 and...she was probably around 26/27.

Not bad looking either...at all.

Put it like this...

I'd put some pole bracing in her ported box.

i was messing with all the settings on my amp when i first got everything and someone called the cops.

so i seen him pullin up and i bout shit my pants lol. the cop asked me what i was doing so i told him.

then he told me to turn it up so he could hear it. he even held a bag up by the port. he was just making sure i wasnt stealing anything because i was by a bunch of constructions equipment.

Luckily I have yet to encounter any run ins with the law over audio. :woot:

I know for a fact that I have passed many cops on the strip when I went on vacation and did not get pulled over.

But at home, I am responsible. I turn it down (wayy down) at red lights, in my neighborhood, in any neighborhood. But if I'm just going down the highway, I will sometimes play some good ol' music at full tilt. :)

Edited by holley2346

I'm 20 and...she was probably around 26/27.

Not bad looking either...at all.

Put it like this...

I'd put some pole bracing in her ported box.

That can be taken a number of ways.

:peepwall:

Luckily I have yet to encounter any run ins with the law over audio. :woot:

I know for a fact that I have passed many cops on the strip when I went on vacation and did not get pulled over.

But at home, I am responsible. I turn it down (wayy down) at red lights, in my neighborhood, in any neighborhood. But if I'm just going down the highway, I will sometimes play some good ol' music at full tilt. :)

x2, I am the same way. One good thing about me is I have had police behind me or turn around looking for who was beating but since I have a Saturn Ion they just keep going like "This dude doesnt have any beat." Lucky Me.

Bad news...I got pulled over and recieved a 100 dollar citation without any warning

there goes that AK 47 I wanted.... :Doh:

Bad news...I got pulled over and recieved a 100 dollar citation without any warning

:ehh:

I just want to know what you want an AK 47 for, do you plan on using it. I only buy the guns I plan on using not just to have to say I gotta choppa. Its funny how now days kids dont just have guns they got the biggest guns. But I guess to each its own.

I bump all the time. My friend says he can here me coming down his street but i talked to my neighbors and asked them to let me know if i bothered them with it instead of calling the cops. I only have 1 15 though.

No tickets yet just complaints from the girlfriend if my trunk is open.

I bump all the time. My friend says he can here me coming down his street but i talked to my neighbors and asked them to let me know if i bothered them with it instead of calling the cops. I only have 1 15 though.

No tickets yet just complaints from the girlfriend if my trunk is open.

with all good intentions here bro, be very weary of show boating in your own hood, sorta risky.

not knocking it, we are guilty of it on some occasions,

rattlebox317 can tell you, people will widow shop for a while, but the temptation grows each time, some folks can only stay honest so long.

O/T , nice ride.

chop

The one time i did get a ticket for my audio system i didn't even have it playing!!! A couple of my boys were showing off at a local meet up after i finished their systems, and of course i just had to park right next to them, the cop that gave them the tickets was pretty rude about it, like we had just spit in his face. Guess i got mine for being there lol....right before deployment

Ambient noise on California's High ways is a documented 104 db min. Therefore, it is highly doubtful that an officer can hear from within his vehicle to prove this fact. I'm an engineer for the State of California highway department. If you have problems in California on a state road let me know. I can provide you with enough data that should trump any peace officer. Noise levels for State owned roads is readily available.

(625 ILCS 5/12‑611) (from Ch. 95 1/2, par. 12‑611)

Sec. 12‑611. No driver of any motor vehicle within this State shall operate or permit operation of any sound amplification system which can be heard outside the vehicle from 75 or more feet when the vehicle is being operated upon a highway, unless such system is being operated to request assistance or warn of a hazardous situation.

This Section does not apply to authorized emergency vehicles.

Any violation of the provisions of this Section shall be a petty offense punishable by a fine not to exceed $50.

(Source: P.A. 91‑919, eff. 1‑1‑01.)

see anything in there about subwoofers only? nope, me either.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I bump all the time. My friend says he can here me coming down his street but i talked to my neighbors and asked them to let me know if i bothered them with it instead of calling the cops. I only have 1 15 though.No tickets yet just complaints from the girlfriend if my trunk is open.
with all good intentions here bro, be very weary of show boating in your own hood, sorta risky. not knocking it, we are guilty of it on some occasions, rattlebox317 can tell you, people will widow shop for a while, but the temptation grows each time, some folks can only stay honest so long.O/T , nice ride.chop

thanks man