loveeemachine

Whats the most trouble you got into for playing your system? xD

So whats the most trouble you guys have ever gotten into for cranking your system upp!!

-Cops?

-Road Rage?

-People Getting Mad?

Lets hear some of your funny/serious stories!

Edited by loveeemachine

So whats the most trouble you guys have ever gotten into for cranking your system upp!!

-Cops?

-Road Rage?

Nothing because Im smart about all the illegal things I do and my motto is never get caught, but there have been a few times the place were riding around trying to find out who was beating and by then my music was already down to volume 1 or 2.

Now as far as road rage, I pulled up to the light barely beating since I had my window down and the car next to me was beating his system as loud as he could and thought he was the shit. So I turn my system up and killed his shit, so he wanted to get mad and follow me like he wanted to do something but did nothing. I proceeded to turn into a gas station like whats up since you wanna follow me like a stalking bitch but he just keep driving, so then I speed up next to him again and gave him a taste of his own medicine. Why do lame as people do stuff like that, pull up to you playing their system at full tilt like it's better than everyone else but when you blow them away they wanna get mad (lames i guess).

not much trouble in the car audio world. pretty considerate in neighborhoods. going down the street is a different story. numerous times I have been given the WTF face. LOL

I'm a DJ and I can't tell you how many times I have had the cops called on the parties that I throw. no matter if it's a house party or a private party in halls and parking lots. I remember one time I did a gig in a school parkiing lot and the surrounding business all called the school to tell us to turn it down it's disturbing them inside the building a good 1500 feet away. pretty loud :woot:

-Cops?

-Road Rage?

Now as far as road rage, I pulled up to the light barely beating since I had my window down and the car next to me was beating his system as loud as he could and thought he was the shit. So I turn my system up and killed his shit, so he wanted to get mad and follow me like he wanted to do something but did nothing. I proceeded to turn into a gas station like whats up since you wanna follow me like a stalking bitch but he just keep driving, so then I speed up next to him again and gave him a taste of his own medicine. Why do lame as people do stuff like that, pull up to you playing their system at full tilt like it's better than everyone else but when you blow them away they wanna get mad (lames i guess).

x2. I do that when people think that got a badass system. never had anyone really get mad, more embarrased or they envy me for blowing them away.LOL

Ya i had some guy last night,

Literally i had my system (its nothing special) playing 2/5 way up and he's smiling like cool shit dude.

So i gave it some more power, and it was really thumping. And out of nowhere he just goes.

WTF, WHY U PLAYIN THAT SHIT.

i guess said, What??

idk, thats my first encounter with the bi-polar.

Edited by loveeemachine

Literally i had my system (its nothing special) playing 2/5 way up and he's smiling like cool shit dude.

So i gave it some more power, and it was really thumping. And out of nowhere he just goes.

i guess said, What??

He probably was talking about whatever song your were jamming too, but it seems to me like you started braging (like he look how loud it can go, watch out for stunts like those it could leave you systemless one day).

i guess said, What??

He probably was talking about whatever song your were jamming too, but it seems to me like you started braging (like he look how loud it can go, watch out for stunts like those it could leave you systemless one day).

so true. most of the time the ones that get you are ones that know your vehicle from around the way or people that actually know you. kinda messed up

i guess said, What??

Oooh yes, i'm so glad i live in a white town.

Even though all the 'wanabe gangstas' stare my car downnnnn when i ride by.

But i took out the switch that opens the trunk from the inside of the car, and you can only get into the trunk with a key.

And i'm about to secure the box an amp with locks into the trunk.

My cousin got his,

two RF t1's , box, and t1000.

Worse thing is he payed RETAIL. wheww.

But no that guy didn't have any beefs with the song, he literally jus went crazy lol

topic closed. We don't promote being a social menace on this site.

Do we really need one of these threads every two weeks anyways? No.