Sign in to follow this  
masteryoda

Nov. 14th Show

your flyer isn't work! the pic has a BIG RED X over it! and why do you post on another forum and just give us the link? why don't you jsut simply post the flyer on here?

Ya the link doesn't work. . .

Check it and just post the link here.

[img ]LINK GOES HERE [/img ]

*put the link in between the two img brackets , don't forget the "/" on the 2nd.

and no spaces between the brackets and img. i just had to do that so u could see them

Edited by loveeemachine

i tried to do that! for some reason it wasn't working? not sure why? any way the Show is in Sumter, SC Dillion Park show is from 12pm-4pm on Nov 14th. I will try to fix this when I get home from work

how far away is sumter from charlotte, nc? im new to NC/SC so idk!

Due to an unforseen scheduling problem the new show location will be at Shaw Park in Sumter Sc same date and time!! right next to Shaw Airforce Base in Sumter on Broad Street Ext. across from Scooters Lounge. hope to see everyone at the show!!

i talked to walt by text hes trying to get me to come down for this. if i have the truck half way put back together im coming. at least for some testing the alternator will not be in yet but we will try.

what kind of numbers are put up in isaca street1?

Iasca doesn't have Street classes. They have Stock and/or Rookie. Stock 1 USA record is James Tombs with a 149.1. The record in Rookie 1 is 145.1

i meant stock it was early and just got off work when i posted that sorry. i not after the record i would just like to be competitive.

What a Great Show! I finally competed in an Iasca Event. I used to do nothing but IASCA back in the day. I did my best number yesterday of 149.6 db. I haven't done any mods to the box yet. I did take the rubber gasket off the top sub because it was blowing out and causing air leaks. I taped around the sub and that stopped the air leak. Other than that, I did go up on the subwoofer level on my cd player by one. I need 4 tenths to get that 150 sealed on the dash. I feel that it can be done before I get my SAZ3500D Amplifier soon. If anybody has any suggestions, I am open to any and all that would gain me that 4 tenths.

I saw some of the trophy's they were awesome looking. Does anyone have some more results. did not get my truck back together in time, only work one day this week so i can take my time on it.

well there was some good numbers out there!! fing05.gif I didnt get them all but here are a few

trunk 0-500 145.8db

SSNW 157.2db

demo run 153.7db @ 24Hz!! :woot:

Sign in to follow this