Sign in to follow this  
blueberry992

here in mid mo

hey im josh the owner/installer for SPL Audio its a small town car stereo business but ive been installing for 16yrs i havent been certified yet but im going the first of the year obviously im into car audio just like all of you i like low, deep, chest pounding bass i also build mini trucks imports etc... building those sure takes the boredome out of living in mid missouri im planning my next 2 creations a bagged s-10 and a caravan for ss1-2 the truck has a solid shell with no front window im thinking about a box firing into the window opening 2-15" and the van 2-18" 21"???? right now its all about the buget and as i save more and sell more ill get more equip if you have any advice about either build feel free and thanks to anyone in advance

:WELCOME:

Glad you could join us.

Welcome! :drink40: Don't forget build logs and pics to post for us when you start your projects :popcorn:

ide like to make a build thread but i have issues with photobuket but ill sure use other threads for motovation

Welcome

ok so i filled out my ia dealer papers tonight and sending them off tomarrow. does any one know what comes next when i get approved as an ia dealer? do i get ia point of sale kit " stickers, brochures, shirts etc... just curious what to expect