nallav

Bass is almost nonexistant

speakers are stupid..they do exactly what you are telling them to do..in the environment in which they are in...it is not the speaker...there is a gremlin elsewhere

i'm not reading through the entire thread..but did you do a 'pop' test on the speakers with a battery to ensure that you have them wired correctly and there is not a terminal band backwards? If you have the speaker hooked up 'properly' then it will move forward..if it is backwards then it will move backwards...

Never done this before. It's as simple as hooking the batter up to the terminals? What size battery, and do I do both voice coils together or separately?

speakers are stupid..they do exactly what you are telling them to do..in the environment in which they are in...it is not the speaker...there is a gremlin elsewhere

i'm not reading through the entire thread..but did you do a 'pop' test on the speakers with a battery to ensure that you have them wired correctly and there is not a terminal band backwards? If you have the speaker hooked up 'properly' then it will move forward..if it is backwards then it will move backwards...

Never done this before. It's as simple as hooking the batter up to the terminals? What size battery, and do I do both voice coils together or separately?

A 9volt battery is good to use. All you have to do is disconnect the speaker wire from the amp and have the wire touch the terminals of the 9 volt. You will hear a pop and with the pop the sub will move either in or out depending on pos and neg. Make sure you watch both subs, Both of them should move the same way.

did you test the amp output power while they are playing? it has to be the amp. especially if a 12" p2 on 200 watts was louder.... as soon as you get the amp working properly your going to shit your pants on how loud this is. lol

A 9volt battery is good to use. All you have to do is disconnect the speaker wire from the amp and have the wire touch the terminals of the 9 volt. You will hear a pop and with the pop the sub will move either in or out depending on pos and neg. Make sure you watch both subs, Both of them should move the same way.

I'll check this out as soon as I'm able to and let you know what happens.

did you test the amp output power while they are playing? it has to be the amp. especially if a 12" p2 on 200 watts was louder.... as soon as you get the amp working properly your going to shit your pants on how loud this is. lol

While it's playing, didn't think to do that. I'll also do that as soon as I'm able.

After reading all that you wrote, I noticed you said you dont have any electrical upgrades (everything is factory right). I would get another battery / ho alternator or do the big 3, any of these would help.