Sign in to follow this  
subw123

dc level 5 vs sundown nightshade vs cascade designs omega vs ssa xcon

which one is going to be best for daily ground pounding ??? sorry i do the comparison threds?

which one is going to be best for daily ground pounding ??? sorry i do the comparison threds?

Please read NOOB POSTING GUIDELINES before you keep making useless topics or moderators will give you a vacation till you learn how to post. This topic will help nobody including yourself, this is like the 10th ridiculous topic you made.

Please read NOOB POSTING GUIDELINES before you keep making useless topics or moderators will give you a vacation till you learn how to post. This topic will help nobody including yourself, this is like the 10th ridiculous topic you made.

sorry i dont want to buy a sub and end up it being a peice of shit and out of 550 bucks and im only 15 so i rarley get money!

Dont be shy to say you are a teenager that wants the loudest stereo at his school. If this is what you want then we can help you get it. You just tell it how it is.

What he said.

No wonder why your not following the rules, doing research or asking these type of question. I know youngsters dont like to follow the rules or do any work at all just want it to be done for them. Take some time out to read the rules of this forum and you will get better help and will be able to ask better questions. Stop rushing to buy something without searching or doing your own research ( if your intereseted in a subwoofer then email the company about what you want to do and your goals and see what info they share with you). Take some time with this since you pobably dont buy a car (you probably want to buy a piece of shit so you wont fuck up a $500 sub with your lack or knowledge, skills or experience).

Also every subwoofer sold on this sites store is not a piece of shit sub, so thats the last of your worries. But rushing will leave you with fucked up equipment at the end of the day.

Dont be shy to say you are a teenager that wants the loudest stereo at his school. If this is what you want then we can help you get it. You just tell it how it is.

thanks guys! ya i was just about to order the dc level 5 18 but then i got side trcked and looking at other sbs and bamb had to ask! i want something that has good sound quality and can beat really hard! and i wanna run it at 3000rms! mabey btl 18 dc level 5 18 idk really ?

You dont want sound quality with 3000 watts that can beat hard, you want a sub that can handle what your amp can produce so you can be loud ass balls and disturb everybody.

No wonder why your not following the rules, doing research or asking these type of question. I know youngsters dont like to follow the rules or do any work at all just want it to be done for them. Take some time out to read the rules of this forum and you will get better help and will be able to ask better questions. Stop rushing to buy something without searching or doing your own research ( if your intereseted in a subwoofer then email the company about what you want to do and your goals and see what info they share with you). Take some time with this since you pobably dont buy a car (you probably want to buy a piece of shit so you wont fuck up a $500 sub with your lack or knowledge, skills or experience).

Also every subwoofer sold on this sites store is not a piece of hit sub, so thats the last of your worries. But rushing will leave you with fucked up equipment at the end of the da

ok thankyou! but i have a volvo wAGON! haha ook ill stop posting and do some real work!

Are you gonna have the electrical to back up 3000 watts?

Thats alot of power for your first install get something more suited to your skill level that will leave you room to upgrade later.

The people here are willing to help you if your willing to follow the rules.

Thats alot of power for your first install get something more suited to your skill level that will leave you room to upgrade later.

see u dont fuckin understand this deff not my first install not even neer the first probably my 10 or 11 install. nad yes i am gettin two kinetik hc 2000 and a 250 amp alt

see u dont fuckin understand this deff not my first install not even neer the first probably my 10 or 11 install. nad yes i am gettin two kinetik hc 2000 and a 250 amp alt

You cant get mad and emotional (thats a females trait) when people are trying to help you. Stop acting so young and act grown becasue everyone your talking to is grown so respect your elders. If you were to follow the rules and post how you are supposed to then you wouldnt be getting all this grief (you brought this on your self).

Lets just close one of these to help us all out and get what you want.

I wish I could close topics because I would of closed all of these he made by now.

I wish I could close topics because I would of closed all of these he made by now.

lol at Jay....

anyway, lets see where we are at after all this mess. you basically want something as loud as possible, and we aren't going to suggest any crap equipment so you will have what your perceived thought of "SQ" is, although this system will be far from an actual SQ system, and if you ask why then you have much to learn and much to read.

1)ability- so you are confident in doing the install yourself and know how to do it, great that's step 1 so we can check that off.

2)electrical- you also have great choices already made for electrical, that's step 2 so we can check that off.

3)budget- need to make sure there are funds for build materials and wiring, remember 0 gauge is expensive so location of all this stuff can def. matter. so we need to know your budget in order to start looking at equipment.

4) equipment- after everything above is pretty solid, now we can look at what amps/subs to match up and recommend for you. really electrical should follow this but since you seem to be set on the alty and two hc2000's which can handle quite a bit, I don't won't to tell you different and we can work with that.

hope this helps get the thread on track, and hopefully you read all of above like you should, if not, and you're only reading the last line....WHAT'S YOUR BUDGET?

:threadsucks:

Ya it sure is a whole lotta :bull: to get to what we need to know. And being 15, the budget is going to be pretty damn important. to know.

3 SPL sub woofers and the Xcon. Don't understand these topics. Closing this for now until OP can make a more constructive topic. As clearly so far it comes across that the OP just wants loud of a specific amplifier.