Sign in to follow this  
EFFENDI

TeamSSAudio.com OFFICIAL West Coast Meet Thread

OK folks. It is with my great pleasure that I announce the OFFICIAL date of the TeamSSAudio.com/CarAudio.com West Coast "Meet".

The meet will be held on Saturday, June 25th at Central Park in Santa Clarita, CA.

Hosted by yours truly, this will be one of the more laid-back, and carefree events you may attend this summer. This is really just a chance for all of use forum nerds to hang out and share our interest in car audio. This is an open invitation to all TeamSSAudio.com members.

This location (Central Park) is well suited for an event like this because of its ample parking, facilities, and its proximity to local restaurants, businesses, etc. Central Park is also near the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park. Should you so choose to go there after the meet ends.

We will be breaking for lunch after everyone has finally shown up, intoroduced themselves to eachother, etc. We will then regroup, and pretty much just hang out indefinitely.

This event is strictly non-competition, and is a great chance for all of us forum geeks to hang out, shoot the breeze, talk some car audio, and give some system tours in a positive environment. We will probably be blowing up quite a few components. There will also be digital video and still cameras available so that if you so choose, we can shoot your excursion videos.

To RSVP, simply leave a post here if you will be attending.

Coming from the South, Central Park in Santa Clarita, CA is just North of the San Fernando Valley. If you are travelling the I-5 North, get off on the Valencia Boulevard exit, make a left onto Bouquet Canyon, follow Bouquet Cyn North for about 2 miles, and make a right turn into Cantral Park.

Click here to view a map (zoom out to find you way there, or enter your address to get directions)

i'll be there

just need to clear it with the parents heheh

I may get to go :D

I have a scheduled trip to seattle the following monday. It may work out for me to go :D

Anyone want to pick me up from the airport. :P

J/K Ill probly rent a car.

thanx for making this thread isaac. i'm definitely down for the 25th, unless something unexpected comes up. hope you come justin to show off your sick rental car :)

thanx for making this thread isaac. i'm definitely down for the 25th, unless something unexpected comes up. hope you come justin to show off your sick rental car :)

:P

All I ask is that you guys please post confirmation of your attendance. IF you are ABSOLUTELY, beyond the shadow of a doubt, coming, please post here, or PM me. It does me no good to see, "oh I might be coming if....." Y'all feel me?

I need to get an idea of how many people are showing up so I can reserve the parking spots ;)

what time are you gonna be there?

guys I want to say thank you for organizing this little meet, and that you choose to get together on the basis of this little website means a lot to me, even though we are a small family here I am glad we span so far out

:wub:

cancel it !

Or i could just do it all with out you

aww man that sux. i dont really care about the lack of testing equipment and whatnot, i thought it was just gonna be a get together. woulda thrown in a couple bucks if asked. sorry to hear we wont see your car there. if elias can take care of it, i'll still come. no need to have food or whatever, i'm sure we could drive somewhere. anyways, sad to hear about this but we shall see what we can do.

Those who are still intrested i will take care of business.

There might not be a regal at the park but there will be one at my house

Let me make things perfectly clear here...

You will NOT be seeing the Regal. I have put a lot of work, time and money into the project, and I will continue to post updates in the thread of my progress and a few pictures for those who are interested, thats it.

Sorry about this fellas, but I'm not intersted in playing popularity games...

im like so confused... wat makes you think there is a popularity game goin on?

You will NOT be seeing the Regal. I have put a lot of work, time and money into the project, and I will continue to post updates in the thread of my progress and a few pictures for those who are interested, thats it.

im like so confused... wat makes you think there is a popularity game goin on?

x2 :+1:

i dunno who you're talking about isaac. i dont really see anyone that wants to go to the meet hating on you, all of us just appreciate that something was finally put together for us socalers (and a couple AZers).

what if we're are interested in seeing it in person?

I will post plenty of pics for you guys.

I'm really just tired of the unending drama with my brother. It seems no matter what I do, there is no way that I can NOT annoy him in some manner. He feels that I am too annoying to be here, and wants me banned. I respect his feelings.

The only solution I see is to simply stop trying to make any semblance of a resolution. The bottom line is that I do not want to have anything to do with HIS forum.

If you guys want to pick up where I am leavig off and have your own meet, its fine with me. Elias has clearly stated to me that he does not care, and wants nothing to do with the Regal project, nor is he willing to make any resolution with me.

hmmm thats odd... i guess i dont know what goes on behind the scenes huh?

I will post plenty of pics for you guys.

I'm really just tired of the unending drama with my brother. It seems no matter what I do, there is no way that I can NOT annoy him in some manner. He feels that I am too annoying to be here, and wants me banned. I respect his feelings.

The only solution I see is to simply stop trying to make any semblance of a resolution. The bottom line is that I do not want to have anything to do with HIS forum.

If you guys want to pick up where I am leavig off and have your own meet, its fine with me. Elias has clearly stated to me that he does not care, and wants nothing to do with the Regal project, nor is he willing to make any resolution with me.

There is no drama

I got annoyed because you were being stupid

Get over it.

People get mad...it happens.

The regal project is yours. Im letting you do it.

Plus you work better alone anyways.

There is no drama

I got annoyed because you were being stupid

Get over it.

People get mad...it happens.

The regal project is yours. Im lettig you do it.

Plus you work better alone anyways.

sound like drama to me...

let's not add more fuel to the fire. if they have problems, let them resolve it in a private manner, or broadcasted over the internet.

My fire is out.

I have no problem ( any more)