Sign in to follow this  
EFFENDI

TeamSSAudio.com OFFICIAL West Coast Meet Thread

I am lost, but I hope the meet still happens and I hope effendi can make it still

lets just go eat lunch at some place.

in-n-out

For a couple reasons

1. its close

2. its good

3. its cheap

4. its good

5. i need to try it

yeah get your head out of your ass and drive down to FLW and go get some.

eh, i'll just wait to try it in CA

I'm still interested in this if I can make it. Though, I am disappointed Effendi won't be there :( I have been off this forum for a little while and I guess i missed a little drama. lol.

So what are the updated details?

I'm still interested in this if I can make it. Though, I am disappointed Effendi won't be there :( I have been off this forum for a little while and I guess i missed a little drama. lol.

So what are the updated details?

it's still going on, same place, same time, just no Isaac :(

I cant guarantee that he will be there and i cant guarantee that he wont be there

Let me clear everything up here......

THE HISTORY:

(for those who don't know): Supa_c/Elias (yes, my brother) made a few select comments, which I took offense to, and cancelled the meet in consequence to what he said. I am not going to repeat what he said here...with some family intervention, he has apologized, and we have subsequently squashed the whole thing. Life is back to normal (somewhat). Just a mini-rant here: I could really care less what the rest of you think about how I handled things, this was the manner in which I felt was the most effective and appropriate.

UPDATE:

I have been lurking here for this past week(s), and saw how upset everyone was. Believe me when I say, I was not away sucking my thumb about this, I just had to wait until appropriate action took place to resolve me and my brothers situation.

1. I still have the 25th off from work (I re-requested the day off "just in case" things worked out).

2. I WILL be there, the Regal WILL be there (in an almost entirely complete stage - I won't be done all the cosmetic stuff, but everything is fully functional)

I hope we can all look past this and focus on what this meet is about; a shared enthusiasm for car audio/in-car entertainment, building positive (non-internet) relationships among our friends and peers, and more importantly having a break, and having some fun!

I look forward to seeing everyone there. Thank you all.

P.S.: I will still be cutting myself off from here, just for my own personal reasons. As much as I have love for all y'all, I don't think spending my free time here is all that wise a decision. I've got my own reasons for this. I want to spend more of my time actually DOING car audio, and spend less time discussing it.

:woot:

im glad things are worked out between you and Elias

cant wait to see and hear the Regal

1. I still have the 25th off from work (I re-requested the day off "just in case" things worked out).

2. I WILL be there, the Regal WILL be there (in an almost entirely complete stage - I won't be done all the cosmetic stuff, but everything is fully functional)

thats sweet news :D

glad yall worked things out, not glad elias isnt getting an ass beating. ;)

great news, I wish I could be there

but is a WHOLE HOUR away!!! ;)

j/k ima goin, but what time do you think everybody will leave?

i have work.

work, get someone to fill in

Its not like you didnt have a months notice