Sign in to follow this  
EFFENDI

TeamSSAudio.com OFFICIAL West Coast Meet Thread

What about blown up sub fragments ?

it would be sweet to see you guys gather some tools and some wood and get to building something as a collective, that is always the best

like a sealed box for my idmax ;););)

When are you gonna go up Dennis? Maybe we could caravan on up. lol.

sorry i missed your question. i'm gonna leave around 9am. joe (ighettoboyi) is in irvine too, so you might wanna caravan with him. there's no point in going with me cuz yalls cars are too fast for me, but joe drives a maxima so he can at least try to keep up with you.

Looks like we have ourselves a race !

it would be sweet to see you guys gather some tools and some wood and get to building something as a collective, that is always the best

You know where lowes is.

definitely come Eric, it'll be fun

as much as I love you guys, you are actually only half the reason for me wantning to go. The thought of running into some nice cars that might want to play a little on the way is just tormenting me. What freeways do I TAKE TO GET THERe? (dam caps :Doh: ) I am drawing ablank right now. 405 to... or is it just 405 all the way? i have a feeling its 405 to 110. im gonna look it up.

i would play with you some cept im currently slightly worried about my tranny

you'd probably kick my ass though

whats wrong with the tranny? Too bad its acting up. It would've been fun to play a little. I'll bet it would pretty close at low speeds seeing as how you are probably geared more for lower speeds. Mine will still do 0-60 un der 6, but it really doesnt shine until 40+.

I'll bet you love that v8 power. :D I was sitting at an empty stop sign earilier tonight and deciided to turn off dsc, rev it up a littl and then drop the clutch. Those tires did not want to stop spinnin :lol2: I need to work on more controlled launches now that v8 will not let you cover up mistkaes like that.

i dont know whats wrong with it, it really lags around 2k rpm and sometimes makes a clicking sound when its lagging

no, you'd kick my ass, i'll do 0-in maybe 7, if i didnt have stock gears then it would be a whole different story

grrr... stop making me remember how i dont have the money for a T56 conversion

The laging and clicking sounds like a carbon build up issue, and it could also be caused by an EGR valve that is going bad. EGRs are cheap from O'rileys and the carbon can be fixed by running an engin cleaner. I used to use the brand below. It can be foind at Autozone. http://www.berrymanproducts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1

Also Lucas Oil makes great products too, for your tranny and engine, some good chit

as much as I love you guys, you are actually only half the reason for me wantning to go. The thought of running into some nice cars that might want to play a little on the way is just tormenting me. What freeways do I TAKE TO GET THERe? (dam caps :Doh: ) I am drawing ablank right now. 405 to... or is it just 405 all the way? i have a feeling its 405 to 110. im gonna look it up.

whats wrong with the tranny? Too bad its acting up. It would've been fun to play a little. I'll bet it would pretty close at low speeds seeing as how you are probably geared more for lower speeds. Mine will still do 0-60 un der 6, but it really doesnt shine until 40+.

I'll bet you love that v8 power. :D I was sitting at an empty stop sign earilier tonight and deciided to turn off dsc, rev it up a littl and then drop the clutch. Those tires did not want to stop spinnin :lol2: I need to work on more controlled launches now that v8 will not let you cover up mistkaes like that.

i dont know whats wrong with it, it really lags around 2k rpm and sometimes makes a clicking sound when its lagging

no, you'd kick my ass, i'll do 0-in maybe 7, if i didnt have stock gears then it would be a whole different story

The laging and clicking sounds like a carbon build up issue, and it could also be caused by an EGR valve that is going bad. EGRs are cheap from O'rileys and the carbon can be fixed by running an engin cleaner. I used to use the brand below. It can be foind at Autozone. http://www.berrymanproducts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1

Also Lucas Oil makes great products too, for your tranny and engine, some good chit

well im glad to hear its not something big

think i can put 800 miles on it with out a serious problem?

well im glad to hear its not something big

think i can put 800 miles on it with out a serious problem?

I dont see why not, but then again I am not there to really take a look at it. I would suggest you get an oil change and add the lucas oil additive, and the first time you fill up use the cleaner. The long trip may actually help it out some.

If you are really worried, find a mechanic that will do a "free diognostic"

i just got an oil change less than 1000 miles ago

know of any places that do free diagnostics?

Not in AZ :(

get that tranny fixed so we can play :D

maybe you guys could build the box and make a creative TeamSSAudio.com logo or something in the carpet or paint, or do a little fiberglass since you guys have some time to play with

good idea denim, but you know it's gonna be hot. hot = lazy as hell. but we shall see, it's up to the brothers. i'm just gonna be there to chillax and prove to everyone that i really am as retarded in real life as i am online.

If you guys have money to waste then go ahead and get supplies

Lowes is a 5 min drive away

nope. he is they guy i am installing for rite now. with the busted amp, which caused the busted speakers. jeez i gotta shell out 200 outa my pocket.

hmmm maybe we can make my friends idq enclosures....

If you want

All i have is a table saw for cutting

eee!! YAY please bring!! waitaminute lowes has mdf rite? i checked my local HD today and they had no .75" mdf left. :(

Yes

Im not bringing anything, my house is 1 min away

oh okay thats nice.

do you have routers too? with a circle bit, and a rabbeting bit? i wanna make new kicks lol

I can borrow my friends if needed

I do have a 1/2" rabbeting bit

No idea what a circle bit is

oh cool thanks.

its kinda like a guide where you use a router to cut perfect circles i dunno what the actual name is, i just made name that up.

Circle jig ;)

Jigsaw can make decient holes too