Sign in to follow this  
SpeakerBoy

(12) 18" Nightshades

I was surfin youtube on friday, and i ran across a video of someones red explorer. I thought it said (12) Sundown 8's so i click, expecting a goofy looking setup with a bunch of small woofers, and holy shit, its twelve nightshade 18's in an Explorer, with (6) SAZ-3000d's. Can anyone tell me anything about this setup? I was blown away when i saw it. I was just like, DAMN!

Anyone know anything?

I was surfin youtube on friday, and i ran across a video of someones red explorer. I thought it said (12) Sundown 8's so i click, expecting a goofy looking setup with a bunch of small woofers, and holy shit, its twelve nightshade 18's in an Explorer, with (6) SAZ-3000d's. Can anyone tell me anything about this setup? I was blown away when i saw it. I was just like, DAMN!

Anyone know anything?

Gotta link to it still?

Anyone know anything?

Gotta link to it still?

Just search "12 nightshade 18s" on youtube. I can't link to it now, i'm at school. shrug.gif

:peepwall: Edited by Tyan

sounds like the explorer they just built not to far back. got the link

Thats it smile.gif

Jake, can you spare any details? It seems scary loud from the vids.

Thats it smile.gif

Such as ? We have alot of details.

160 @ 34 Hz is the best score so far.

Anyone know anything?

Gotta link to it still?

reguardless if it did say 18 8's that would be no laughing matter. those sa-8's are for real!!!

Thats it smile.gif

Such as ? We have alot of details.

160 @ 34 Hz is the best score so far.

woot.gif

whats the tuning? And box volume?

Anyone know anything?

Gotta link to it still?

reguardless if it did say 18 8's that would be no laughing matter. those sa-8's are for real!!!

true :lol:

Sign in to follow this