madmike

ok all i need to ask somethin

Ok i am gettin a 240sx do yall think a fi btl 15 or 18 wood blow out the windows of the car and if so what is a good kinda glass to get to keep that from happen

Edited by madmike

Ok i am gettin a 240sx do yall think a fi btl 15 or 18 wood blow out the windows of the car and if so what is a good kinda glass to get to keep that from happen

I don't think it will blow out any windows. your would need alot of power and high pressure to do that. not from a single 15 or 18 btl

generally don't see any worries with glass till you get over 155 db's, and then it's very vehicle dependent. with a single BTL, no worries, with 4 18's on a wall and 4-5k on each, then yeh would probably expect a little more window flex...

You need to learn proper grammar and spelling. And no, you won't blow any windows out. Unless they have a HORRIBLE seal and they simply fall out.

Um, you can have 1 10" and get huge flex, but its not going to happen in this case though because I doubt you have the power or the knowledge to mess up something other than the rearview mirror... and possibly a sub, and amp. :D j/k

Um, you can have 1 10" and get huge flex, but its not going to happen in this case though because I doubt you have the power or the knowledge to mess up something other than the rearview mirror... and possibly a sub, and amp. :D j/k

x2

And I like the "j/k" for sympathy :lol:

there is no way you can blow your glass with just one btl :drink40:

Sure there is :)

But in a 'normal' situation...no

what wood be the diffents

Dude, learn to type. Read over what you have typed before posting it.

Dude, learn to type. Read over what you have typed before posting it.

Maybe he doesnt know he spelling incorrect, thats why i use firefox and it tells me!! HAHA!!

To the OP, with a single 15 or 18 it would be hard pressed to blow out any windows, without blowing a sub first for over exertion. I cant say no it wont happen, but it would take the perfect everything to make it happen. Good luck with the build and i am sure the 240 will sound good with a single 18 in it with that hatch.

nice fummy at the same time