deanmpereira

Your input on my component system

Care to tell the application that allows you the ability to play them as low (audibly) as you claim?

They'll easily handle 60 watts. AS for experience, I have heard them in a couple installs and on a sound board (worthless), and for their price, I found them to be amazing.

Fiberglassed in pillars....I should take a vid of them moving like little woofers, it's awesome! of course they are not too audible below that ~50 hz point, but still fun to watch them move!

never hurts to dampen every piece of metal in the car. depends on the vehicle on which spots are more important than others, but IMO it's best to just cover everything to start and not have to worry about it in the future, which is floor, roof, doors, everything.

If you based your opinion on fact it would be different.

Sure there is some gain going beyond 25% coverage, but it is minimal and unless you are really flexing the piss out of the panel unnecessary. After that using other means to address the insufficiencies of the vehicle are better.

To the OP, you will enjoy the 720prs set. Great buy for the money.

Care to tell the application that allows you the ability to play them as low (audibly) as you claim?

They'll easily handle 60 watts. AS for experience, I have heard them in a couple installs and on a sound board (worthless), and for their price, I found them to be amazing.

Fiberglassed in pillars....I should take a vid of them moving like little woofers, it's awesome! of course they are not too audible below that ~50 hz point, but still fun to watch them move!

Do something more useful. Do a sine sweep and video tape the SLM showing the roll off as you slowly step down from 200hz to 31.5hz.

what did you think i would do? play music and narrate my guesstimation of the frequency? haha, my roommate is getting a camera soon so that I can take video, as I'm sure my cell phone will not suffice...

ok thanks for the input, alot of help guys, Ill be ordering them as soon as Sonic gets them back in stock as far as i know they are the only ones caring them at 254.

269 at woofersetc.com and 289 at onlinecarstereo.com

that 254 is a good price, but if they don't actually have them, they might as well price them at 100 dollars.