Sign in to follow this  
NDMstang65

Keep Your Packaging!

Meant to say single wall boxes but that just didn't happen i was too enthused at laughing about the basket making noise...even after all of that the sub still works..

Anyhow...keep your packaging. Don't send us this stuff back with a bunch of peanuts or anything in a single wall box and expect a 70 pound package to not be broken in 30 pieces.

That person really should have checked themselves before sending out that crap. I used to work for a warehouse in the shipping dept and it doesnt take a whole lot of common sense to figure out how to pack something properly. Seeing how the UPS guys load the truck while we were watching let you know how rough the trip was going to be. A 70 pound driver in foam peanuts! :bull:

I even included a letter with my polkmomo sub while it was getting reconed to please send the driver back in the same box I sent it to them in. It was a very nice one that Jacob used on the Z15. Of course I dont get a call, email, letter or anything but instead the new package on my doorstep without my box. What aholes!

Edited by bigrank916

Very true... I get stuff back all the time in rigged up packing and it is almost always damaged. SAVE ORIGINAL BOXES FOLKS!

Love how it still works. Never seen a driver dance with the basket ring still attached. :P

This is why you keep your original packaging...rattle rattle rattle...but it still plays.

LMAO!

Fi FTW

2-12" Fi SSD coming soon!

Always. That's why I have a big stack of boxes against my wall in case I sell/return stuff.

lol, wow. I threw my packaging away, but pack things extremely tight, with at least 4+ inches of solid foam on each side. Never had a problem shipping like this. I just hate having a bunch of boxes laying around the garage - bugs and rodents like cardboard, and I always find a use for scrap 2x4s lol.

Great vid :)

Sign in to follow this