Sign in to follow this  
30hurtzaudio

12 RE SE 12s

Since it was so nice out today I did manage to get some videos...... let me know what you think so far. I plan on putting in 3 more 1500s. still alot of work to do but its a good start.

Nice, I wanted to do a wall in my Camry. I just had a fear of being in a crash and having a 500lbs object cutting me in half.

Nice, I wanted to do a wall in my Camry. I just had a fear of being in a crash and having a 500lbs object cutting me in half.

Yeah, that is a concern but I love my wall :)

Ridiculous is all I can see, I love Monte Carlos and this one is banging (how did your old setup in your signature do).

Ridiculous is all I can see, I love Monte Carlos and this one is banging (how did your old setup in your signature do).

It was doing 157 plus. I just had no room and with this I can sit all the way back. This set-up is lower though :)

Yeah, that is a concern but I love my wall :)

only incident I've seen with a walled build where the car went through a wreck, the vehicle rolled over several times and the wall kept the roof from collapsing and killing the driver. So I guess if you build it strong enough it can provide safety. :)

sick build though, box looks great, can't wait to see it all finished and with more power! Sundown FTW! :woot:

Yeah, that is a concern but I love my wall smile.gif

only incident I've seen with a walled build where the car went through a wreck, the vehicle rolled over several times and the wall kept the roof from collapsing and killing the driver. So I guess if you build it strong enough it can provide safety. smile.gif

sick build though, box looks great, can't wait to see it all finished and with more power! Sundown FTW! woot.gif

woot.gifwoot.gif