Sign in to follow this  
liljestrand

Looking at getting a battery for the trunk area.

This will be going into my scion xb 08. Its going into the hatch area in the back.

Question is would any of these batteries work for me. I have no experiance with batteries besides getting stock ones for replacement. I've read up on deka, xs, optima and all those. The only reason I would go with one of the batteries from this site is because I have an account there and they are local.

Like I said this is going into a scion xb, will be the second battery. Going to help power a sundown saz1000d pushing a fi 15 Q.

http://www.lesschwab.com/batteries.asp

I'm assuming one of the deep cycle ones would work for me since they seem to resemble the optimas, but I am lost. And since it wont actually be starting the car I guess the cca wont matter much? What should I be looking for.

Thanks.

Will there be anymore equpiment in the car or future upgrades?

Well I have the big three done. When I get more money I may pick up a smaller sundown amp and some components.

I wouldnt buy one of those batts for car audio. If it was me Id spend a little more and get a Deka 9A31. It is one of the cheapest and best reviewed out there. Unless maybe you get a fat discount or something.

Look into the Kinetik HC1400 or HC 1800. Those would suit you needs very well.

Look into the Kinetik HC1400 or HC 1800. Those would suit you needs very well.

I agree with the dekas they work great for a great price I think I paid 180 each for mine