Aaron Clinton

daily SQ set up for 1992 MB 300E

give me some ideas, its not going to be expensive at all, just like a 5 channel and speakers and a 8'er, just curious as to what you guys would want in there

well I was thinking of maybe doing an all out Soundstream but my connection has gone silent

TB 8" subwoofer (W8-740C), TB 4" coaxes up front (W4-937S) with Peerless 6.5" 4 Ohm "car" midbass's (850518's). That'll be a really inexpensive system that will sound great.

8" woofer = $32.50 ea.

Peerless 6.5's = $40 ea.

4.5" coax's = $35 ea.

A good 5-channel amp with flexible crossovers and a good HU should round out the package really well. :)

wow very nice, can I ask what amp you would reccomend and why an TB over an RE8?

and if so where can I find these speakers?

:slayer:

the set up is going into the car for my little sister, she just needs something smooth and clean for her commute to college and back

Any higher model of most large companies will do. Mainly when the speakers are using different materials such as silk tweeters ... OR Get a good basic component set. No need for Cystal or MB quart components.

no its going to be a basic set up, I mean I can find the equipment myslef fine, I was just curious as to what you guys would do in my situation

Want a component set in the front and some replacement speakers in the back? Or is she just wanting to upgrade the speakers in her car?

I am currently the high bidder on an Eclipse 5441 with a matching 8 disk changer so thats the start, which is a very good one :slayer::slayer: