Sign in to follow this  
bigbumpin555

Kole Audio TRAX1-7000D

Does anyone have any info on the new Kole Audio TRAX1-7000D pics , tested RMs rating anything would help

I doubt it's true wattage, probably like 2500 at the most at 1 ohm, but that's a guess with no data behind it lol.

Does anyone have any info on the new Kole Audio TRAX1-7000D pics , tested RMs rating anything would help

Yeah my info is dont do it, just save up the money to get what you want that will last and give out the power it is supposed to. Just my .02

too cheap to be true !

But it's still an amplifier, but don't expect to win spl competitions with it.

I can be wrong, but with only one comment it's difficult to be sure.

if u lookin for cheap, get the AP30001D. At least i know this thing does it's rated 3000w and them some.

If everybody remembers this weekend at the meet in Louisville, KY this saturday, I will be testing the efficiency differences between a sundown 3000d(~$525) and an Audiopipe AP30001D (~$320).

Both of these amps are rated at 3,000w but differ greatly in price. The efficiency test is geared toward those running in MECA who are limited in fusing to see if it's beneficial enough to save the money and switch to Sundown to get more power out with the same current draw before your inline fuse pops.

The sundown will be wired @1ohm which is rated to do 3000w and the audiopipe will be wired at 2ohm bridged which is rated at 3000w.

Stay tuned later this weekend for the results.

if u lookin for cheap, get the AP30001D. At least i know this thing does it's rated 3000w and them some.

If everybody remembers this weekend at the meet in Louisville, KY this saturday, I will be testing the efficiency differences between a sundown 3000d(~$525) and an Audiopipe AP30001D (~$320).

Both of these amps are rated at 3,000w but differ greatly in price. The efficiency test is geared toward those running in MECA who are limited in fusing to see if it's beneficial enough to save the money and switch to Sundown to get more power out with the same current draw before your inline fuse pops.

The sundown will be wired @1ohm which is rated to do 3000w and the audiopipe will be wired at 2ohm bridged which is rated at 3000w.

:popcorn: , definantly will do.

aight thats sounds good deffently gonna look into those Ap amps

whats the rms ratings on the AP amp ive looked online but im getting all different answers

The AP30001D is a 2 channel class d amp.

1500wx2 @ 1 ohm per channel or 3000w @2ohm bridged and 2000w @4ohm bridged.

The AP30001D is a 2 channel class d amp.

1500wx2 @ 1 ohm per channel or 3000w @2ohm bridged and 2000w @4ohm bridged.

thanks really appreciate it.... hit me up on pM and tell me how the AP did agaisnt the Sundown