Sign in to follow this  
Gorillaflexin

4 SA-8's or 2 Z-15's?

im goin back and forth between the 2. i think it would be badass to see peoples reactions off the fact that its 8's hittin that hard, but at the same time im really lookin for hard hittin mid and especially low bass wich is what makes me lean towards the 15's. so yalls input would be greatly appreciated.

what would u buy?

A 65" LED TV

or a 42" LED TV for $300 less?

im goin back and forth between the 2. i think it would be badass to see peoples reactions off the fact that its 8's hittin that hard, but at the same time im really lookin for hard hittin mid and especially low bass wich is what makes me lean towards the 15's. so yalls input would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you answered your own question, do you wanna look cool or go for the performance you want thats the real question?

yea you got me there. i did pretty much answer my own question.

now who actually owns the Z-15's and how do they do compare to other 15's? im new to sundown so im curious.

now who actually owns the Z-15's and how do they do compare to other 15's? im new to sundown so im curious.

I have one and I like it a lot. How do they compare to other 15s? Well they are the same size. What 15s are you talking about? Compare how?

I have one and I like it a lot. How do they compare to other 15s? Well they are the same size. What 15s are you talking about? Compare how?

Haha, good one. Check out his page:

If you look at the review links, this dude did a test between it and other 15"s and it performed better than them all.

I Lol'd. :tehe:

Sign in to follow this