Sign in to follow this  
crazycaraudio305

Fi Products

ok... i know i keep on switching my subs around... but im just going to stick with Fi Audio... im looking for a Sub that has good SQ and still get loud and have decent lows as well im looking into 1 15 Fi Product that will run off a AQ 2200.... im looking at the Fi Q but i know its a Sq Sub but how is its lows.. does it get loud..... im also looking at the BL and the BTL... i've heard that the BTL event though it a SPL monster i've heard it still sounds good... i just want to ask people with experience with these subs and ask them how they like it and which one is a good match for the AQ 2200..

Thanks

A subwoofer, just does what environment it's in. If you put it in a crappy, and not tuned right box. It will sound horrible and not get loud. Pretty much, you can get any subwoofer to an extent, sound decent and be loud. SQ is always different for every person, I've owned the BTL and I think they sound horrible. Did it get loud and shake my ear drums yes. I would just Get the Q and build a quality box. If you don't like it, sell it and move on to something else.

the btl would be the only one that can handle the 2200.

the bl and q are rated for 1000 watts.

you can turn the gain down though. and you sound like you want the q.

the q has amazing lows and sq. its a beast.

if u do run a 15 BL on the 2200 you better set your gains low

Or just get a dual 1 ohm and run the sub at 2 ohms and he will be fine.

OP what is your budget?

The Q is the sub that will get the lowest out of all of them, the BL will hit great lows and get loud and the BTL is the BL on steroids basically.

Why is this in the AA forum? Moving.

if u do run a 15 BL on the 2200 you better set your gains low

I disagree with this statement. yes a little low but not low low. my BL take 1800 wrms daily and no issues at all so far. been at this for about 2-3 months now. before that it was getting 1500 wrms daily and only the full 1800 wrms for comps. i think it could handle a CLEAN signal 2000wrms. especially with how much imp rise you would have with a 15" sub. if you set the subsonic correctly the bl will take the 2000 wrms just fine i think.

Sign in to follow this