60ndown

12 or 15 ?

just wonderin if a 15 rl-p would be better (than the 12) or too much in a 4 door car with a trunk? (mazda 626) definately gonna git an rl-p asap but a 12 or a 15? LSQ definately my goal with the empasis on sq.same 600 wrms.

while the 626 has a decent trunk and will fit the 15..i used to own a 98...the 12 will give ya some left over space. also, it gets loud, loud enough for a 4 dr car..lol. i have a single 12 in 1.25ft^3 sealed in an 04 grandprix off the factory hu and 750wrms rated. even after the factory hu attenuates the bass it's loud and sick low. i love the lows it plays..lol..

so it's really up to u, the 15 will take up more room, but will could potentially yield more output, though u could get real close to a sealed 15 with a ported 12...and they use roughly same size box.

also, teh 12 will save ya a bit of money...

so..how is ur budget? space? desired output? those will help answer ur question..and again, the 12 is enough for a mid sized car.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

15's

they have more cone area, which means they'll get loud easier, ...in most cases, thier is also factor x, y, z.

so..how is ur budget?

the difference in cost between the 12 and 15 is almost nothing.

space?

i suppose i need to keeP some

desired output?

AS MUCH LSQ AS I CAN GET UP TO SLIGHTLY OVER SENSIBLE LIMIT?

those will help answer ur question..and again, the 12 is enough for a mid sized car.

IS IT FAIR TO SAY (LIKE MOST OTHER WOOFERS) THAT THE 15 IS HARDER TO MOVE AND THEREFORE LIKELY TO BE LESS ACCURATE?

You will have a tighter bass, but dont get me wrong 12's hit, 15's pound, and 18's will be here this week and i'll tell you after i hear them how they sound :fing34: