I have a 2002 Chevy trailblazer, Boston acoustic 4 channel amp powering the b.a. interiors. I also have a kinetic hc800 to help power the jl1000v2 which is 1000rms. but i need some help choosing subs. i have a suv so the box size is virtually unlimited, i want something that hits rlly hard so i can have some bragging rights. i was thinkin maybe 2 15's but have no idea what kind i should get. money is not a factor i will spent what it takes to bump as hard as i can with 1000rms. HELP ME!!!!!

1.5 ohm stable.

*edit*

Also, if money isn't a factor, then why not get a bigger amp, too?

Edited by Christian McKay

why not get 2 Dcons or the Sundown SA series subs for that 1000 watts. You can add another 1000 slash amp and go bigger. It's all in your budget but if you want to keep it down those 2 brands will give you all they got and sound good doing it.

I have a 2002 Chevy trailblazer, Boston acoustic 4 channel amp powering the b.a. interiors. I also have a kinetic hc800 to help power the jl1000v2 which is 1000rms. but i need some help choosing subs. i have a suv so the box size is virtually unlimited, i want something that hits rlly hard so i can have some bragging rights. i was thinkin maybe 2 15's but have no idea what kind i should get. money is not a factor i will spent what it takes to bump as hard as i can with 1000rms. HELP ME!!!!!

Id start with getting a h/o alt. I know 1krms isnt that much but when its at full tilt, you would still like to have the best voltage you can get.