Lifted07Duramax

Does anyone here build custom boxes for members?

Id like to get a box done and have a few ideas. Its a silverado crew cab and need a box under the seat.

Not sure if I want to go with 2 10s ported or 1 12 ported

I wanted to talk to someone who could let me know which would work best.

The sub Id like to go with is an RE SEX 10" or a RE SXX 12" or Fi BL 12"

Try and throw out some max dimensions and maybe someone can get something going.

Try and throw out some max dimensions and maybe someone can get something going.

55" long, 15" wide and 9" at the front of the seat to the floor 7.5 in the middle to the floor and at the smallest part at the back is 5"

Fisher, Pound That Sound, Audibel Customs.....where are you located first off bro. You never know if there may be a member from here that could help with a local build.

Fisher, Pound That Sound, Audibel Customs.....where are you located first off bro. You never know if there may be a member from here that could help with a local build.

x2. Their are plenty of members who build boxes. Personally I would just have someone design it, and build it yourself

im pretty sure theres hundreds of available pre-fab boxes built for your truck online. or even put a order in at your local audio shop. what year is it?

edit - 07 based on your screen name ;)

Edited by ONE15ISALLINEED

Pound that sound. Contact him.

I live in modesto california, which is north of fresno and south of sacramento

honestly I could build it myself but I just dont have the time til after the 1st of the year and I want the system in before xmas

im pretty sure theres hundreds of available pre-fab boxes built for your truck online. or even put a order in at your local audio shop. what year is it?

Typically prefab boxes are deplorable at best, building or getting a box built to the specifications of your woofer is much better than buying a prefab box.

Edited by Julian

I live in modesto california, which is north of fresno and south of sacramento

honestly I could build it myself but I just dont have the time til after the 1st of the year and I want the system in before xmas

Dont rush it man if you cant find anybody to build you one, just wait till you have time or make time to build it but dont go the prefab route at all.

Contact shawn. His username on ssa is shizzon. He is alway in the ssa live chat room.

if your going sealed then prefabbed is not a bad idea.

Read the first posts, he is not going sealed.

subthump.com has one for our truck thats pretty nice. i made two for under my seats and put two re 8s in each. that shit pounded hella hard off a saz1500d . sealed.

lol nice name. You might get some shit for it though.

i know, already have. but oh well, its me

lol nice name. You might get some shit for it though.

i know, already have. but oh well, its me

I have no problems with him so I don't care. Carry on.

ahahh thats really ur name?

check my photos. i posted my costco card to prove it. he spells his with an e at the end

It's kinda like that movie where Eddie Murphy has the same name as the retired/dead senator and so he just uses that dude's reputation to get elected...

Sorry to get off topic OP.

Yeah, basically pre-fab sucks. I agree with jay-cee, better to have to wait then have to sound like :bull:

It's kinda like that movie where Eddie Murphy has the same name as the retired/dead senator and so he just uses that dude's reputation to get elected...

Yeah! its exactly like that only completely fuckin different. just because i share the same name as someone dose not mean im trying to be like him. or use his reputation to get anything. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME. i think hes a cool guy with a cool hobby but thats about it. SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH HOMO!

Edited by stevemead

That was pretty rough to say dude...

No more discussion about someone's name. Let's get back to acting like adults and stick to the original topic.