dub26z

weird question

i have a 08 chrysler 300 now i oviously dont know car audio like most on here and when someones says to me whats your goal with your setup.im probally gonna get alot of negative feed back but i want a system that pounds i would like windshield flex.budget for amp is abot 1200 dollars and budget for subs is 1000 dollars i would appreciatte any help..I dont come to you with this question to be ignorant i just know 95%of you guys know your car audio,and not walled just trunk space...

well itd help out a lot if you gave us dimensions of your trunk.

your gona have to spend some money to beef up your electrical also.

:ehh:

whats the budget for all the other stuff youre GOING TO NEED

..batteries, WIRE, odds and ends, and maybe an alternator

??

:ehh:

whats the budget for all the other stuff youre GOING TO NEED

..batteries, WIRE, odds and ends, and maybe an alternator

??

as far as electrical i have 1100 set aside thats for ho alt,and a couple of batteries and wires well im just buying equipment first thats all i have in my budget now untill the end of december...

i have a 08 chrysler 300 now i oviously dont know car audio like most on here and when someones says to me whats your goal with your setup.im probally gonna get alot of negative feed back but i want a system that pounds i would like windshield flex.budget for amp is abot 1200 dollars and budget for subs is 1000 dollars i would appreciatte any help..I dont come to you with this question to be ignorant i just know 95%of you guys know your car audio,and not walled just trunk space...

First off what is the max dimensions you have trunk wise and remember to leave some room for air flow around the box, amps and battery placement also. What electrical updates have you made so far to the car, if any?

ohh alright.

but lets see.

the first thing that popped into my head were:

(2) 15's or 12's - Fi BTL, SSA XCON, or an incriminator audio something or other ;)

(1) monoblock amp - sundown 4500d or sundown 3000d

all depends.

have you looked into any subs or amps at all?

also what type of music do you listen to?

what type of sytems have you listened to before?

what did you like and dislike about it?

First off what is the max dimensions you have trunk wise and remember to leave some room for air flow around the box, amps and battery placement also. What electrical updates have you made so far to the car, if any?

well jay cee the way i was gonna do electrical was what ever subs and amp you guys told me to run then i would go and get the upgrades i need i thought it would be cool to buy the equipment first with the money i have even if i just half to stare at it all day lol and as far as trunk space dam im stuck i was hoping someone had same style car but i will get measurements..

you have a lot of money to spend so theres so many possibilities.

x2. theres soooo many.

have you looked into any subs or amps at all?

also what type of music do you listen to?

what type of sytems have you listened to before?

what did you like and dislike about it?

ive looked into xcon and also fibtl and amps mostly see alot of sundown i heard a van with 6 15 inch icon and 2 lanzar opti 4000 man it slammed but like i said it was a van and i got a car so im screwed .i listen to just rap music...

really i didnt think it was enough money considering most people got 4 amps ang multiple sub setups..if i did saz4500 and two 12 inch fibtl is that a for sure banger?

really i didnt think it was enough money considering most people got 4 amps ang multiple sub setups..if i did saz4500 and two 12 inch fibtl is that a for sure banger?

for sure.

you could probably most likely fit two 15's

dont quote me but ive seen those trunks before... quite the space.

well the btl is just a nasty spl sub and the xcon is an sq beast.

i had an fi bl and it was nice. it did really good on the highs and it did pretty good on the lows.

then i heard and xcon and the lows were just nasty. its the best soundin sub ive heard so far.

did you like how the icons sounded? those are more of an sq sub.

well the btl is just a nasty spl sub and the xcon is an sq beast.

i had an fi bl and it was nice. it did really good on the highs and it did pretty good on the lows.

then i heard and xcon and the lows were just nasty. its the best soundin sub ive heard so far.

did you like how the icons sounded? those are more of an sq sub.

yeah they hurt i couldnt even sit in that van they were really loud and hit every note.i also heard 2 18 inch xcon hooked up to a saz3000 it was loud but is sucked cause i heard it right after i heard the 6 15`s so it wasnt fair lol.but i never heard fibtl before but they look like beast on youtube,

lol well the btl's based more on spl so its gona be better on the high notes.

the xcons gona be better on the lows. personally i like the low notes better. i actually sold my bl and im gona buy a different sub since i heard the xcon.

another good company is incriminator audio. you should give them a look to.

sundown has nasty subs to.

Edited by iputon326

the xcons gona be better on the lows. personally i like the low notes better. i actually sold my bl and im gona buy a different sub since i heard the xcon.

oh yea nightshades too!

i always seem to forget sundown makes subs.

u aint lying man for 10 years i only knew of stuff like mtx,fosgate,jl audio my brother got 2 jlaudio 13.5 and 2 1000/1 and box,wires.ect he spent 13000 dollars dont ask me how they really got him each amp ran him 1250 and each sub 950

u aint lying man for 10 years i only knew of stuff like mtx,fosgate,jl audio my brother got 2 jlaudio 13.5 and 2 1000/1 and box,wires.ect he spent 13000 dollars dont ask me how they really got him each amp ran him 1250 and each sub 950

yea man thats whats bad about a lot of mainstream stuff.

its way overpriced and you can way better stuff for a lot cheaper.

Its no point in asking we all know your brother got robbed and was not smart enough to go anywere else or search around to see if that was his best bet. He got 2 subs, 2 amps, wiring, box and labor for $13,000 is a crime and I wouldnt of paid that shit (even if I wasnt knowledgeable in car audio, regardless how much money I have unless I have a killer system breaking world records).

yea man thats whats bad about a lot of mainstream stuff.

its way overpriced and you can way better stuff for a lot cheaper.

i originally came to this site cause i was intrested on getting 2 ssa icon or xcon and a saz2000 and still have money for my rims but when i saw all the cool setups and videos i said forget my rims lol do you think my original setup would hit pretty hard?

Its no point in asking we all know your brother got robbed and was not smart enough to go anywere else or search around to see if that was his best bet. He got 2 subs, 2 amps, wiring, box and labor for $13,000 is a crime and I wouldnt of paid that shit (even if I wasnt knowledgeable in car audio, regardless how much money I have unless I have a killer system breaking world records).

lol dam jay cee so blunt

Its not about spending the most money and putting into your system to be like others, think about what your trying to accomplish. Are you willing to put in a lot of work or just want a loud system to have fun with, do you want to compete or for daily driving. I think the Icons and SAZ-2000D will be perfect for you man, just by your posts.

Hell yeah you gotta be, there is no point in sugar coating anything in life; that wasnt even me being blunt that was just stating facts thats all (me being blunt is worse).

so either 2 icons or 2 xcons?

either one would sound really good but the xcons rms is 1750.

the xcons would be louder and they can take more power.

the 2000d would match up great with the icons. but if you got the xcons id get more power.

so either 2 icons or 2 xcons?

either one would sound really good but the xcons rms is 1750.

the xcons would be louder and they can take more power.

the 2000d would match up great with the icons. but if you got the xcons id get more power.

k im sold thanks