dub26z

weird question

so either 2 icons or 2 xcons?

either one would sound really good but the xcons rms is 1750.

the xcons would be louder and they can take more power.

the 2000d would match up great with the icons. but if you got the xcons id get more power.

k im sold thanks

which ones are you getting?

Its not about spending the most money and putting into your system to be like others, think about what your trying to accomplish. Are you willing to put in a lot of work or just want a loud system to have fun with, do you want to compete or for daily driving. I think the Icons and SAZ-2000D will be perfect for you man, just by your posts.

Hell yeah you gotta be, there is no point in sugar coating anything in life; that wasnt even me being blunt that was just stating facts thats all (me being blunt is worse).

jay cee its not that im trying to spend the most money i just want a loud audio system and i use to always go cheap route and keep wanting to upgrade bigger and bigger .its not for competition but i do like my system very loud

the 2000d would match up great with the icons. but if you got the xcons id get more power.

k im sold thanks

im going with the saz3500 and the x con 15,s man i hope it slams i wanted to do the saz4500 but i seen the xcon is 1750 rms so that would be more than i need

All I got to say is just make sure you got the electical to back it up.. or you will be feeling like :Doh:

k im sold thanks

im going with the saz3500 and the x con 15,s man i hope it slams i wanted to do the saz4500 but i seen the xcon is 1750 rms so that would be more than i need

nice. make sure you have enough room in your trunk.

and enough electrical to support the 3500

Edited by iputon326

DD Audio, Audioque, and DC Sound Lab also make great products. Since you have the money, and willing to look around, I think these companies may also be good options. Not to take anything away from your current choice. Just my opinion.