Sign in to follow this  
ktroym

FI 15 Q rebuild as a BL?

Hi, I have a FI 15 Q that needs to be rebuilt or re-coned because one of the voice coils is burned up. I am wanting to know if I sent the speaker in can they rebuild it as a BL or BTL, and how much would it cost?

I don't think you can get it changed. Especially not to a BTL; the motor is much different. Basically the only thing you would keep is the basket, if that. Not worth it in my opinion. Why don't you like the Q?

I don't think you can get it changed. Especially not to a BTL; the motor is much different. Basically the only thing you would keep is the basket, if that. Not worth it in my opinion. Why don't you like the Q?

I do like the Q I wouldnt mind hearing the BL, and I just bought a Sundown Z15, so I can send the FI to get re-coned. I can keep the Q its a great sub and also buy a BL. LOL

I do like the Q I wouldnt mind hearing the BL, and I just bought a Sundown Z15, so I can send the FI to get re-coned. I can keep the Q its a great sub and also buy a BL. LOL

Fi ftw :)

Sign in to follow this