mikey5472

Mdizzle's build log

Ok well I have some of the equipment and there is a lot to come but should be a good build.

Head unit: Pioneer avh P5000dvd

Sub amp: 2 Sundown SAZ 3000D's

Sub's: Not quite decided yet but more than likely will be 2 DC sound lab LVL5 15's

Mids: not decided yet(Probably mach 5's)

Highs: Seas prestige tweets

Mid and high amp: Probably a Sundown sax 100.4

Rear batts: Kinetiks--Hc800 and probably 2 hc3200's(maybe more)

Alt: DC power(not decided on what amperage yet.)

The box will be built for daily ground pounding, about 7 cubes at 35 hz, subs up port back, 105sqin of port.

I want to have it done by The carl casper show in Febuary, but I have a couple minor set backs right now. As my tranny just went out and I need some front end parts. BTW all this will be going in the jimmy.

Stay tuned!!! :drink40:

Looks like a great list of products. The real trick will be in the install as usual. Ill be looking out for this one. :popcorn:

hell yeah, let's do work son!!!

Don't spend another dime on anything non-car audio!

lol.

your roof will be ripping soon!

chop

IAK

Should be getting the second 3000d next week or the week after.

Well there is going to be some changes until about mid spring. Instead of lvl 5 it will be 2 15" XCONS off 1 3000d. I'm getting my old 18" xcon reconed to a 15" (since it is meessed up and needs sent in anyway) and wiil be ordering the other 15 in the next couple weeks. I still need mids and highs. I got a killer deal on a MB quart set, but I'm not sure on how good they will sound or anything. I will be running active off the 100.4. Stiil stay tuned as I will start the build soon. I got a tranny coming next week.

Sending the old xcon 18" in next week to get reconed. Should be ordering another 15 in the next couple weeks. I can't wait to get started on this build. Haha

Sending the old xcon 18" in next week to get reconed. Should be ordering another 15 in the next couple weeks. I can't wait to get started on this build. Haha

Looks like it is gonna be LOUD, lol. I feel ya on the can't wait, ha ha. My company usually doesn't send out w2s until the last week of Jan. :suicide-santa:

At least you could be bangin before mid/late feb. :shrug: I'm gonna be watching this one :popcorn::drink40:

At least you could be bangin before mid/late feb. :shrug: I'm gonna be watching this one :popcorn::drink40:

You'll be hearing it soon don't worry. haha

--------------UPDATE-----------------

: Got a tranny for the jimmy starting that today.

: Sending Xcon in wednesday to get fixed/reconed to a 15".

: Ordering other Xcon in the next couple weeks.

:drink40:

Edited by mdizzle5472

--------------UPDATE-----------------

: Got a tranny for the jimmy starting that today.

: Sending Xcon in wednesday to get fixed/reconed to a 15".

: Ordering other Xcon in the next couple weeks.

:drink40:

Glad to hear it :popcorn:

Started on the tranny yesterday and realized that it was way to much shit for me to mess with. Haha, but I'm having a mechanic I know put it in. so ther went 500 that was going to go towards car audio.=( so ordering my xcon will be postponed until about the end of January. I am still sending the old xcon in tomorrow so I still have some sounds soon. And I think my alt is going out, which I palnned on ordering one anyway, but That will be a set back down the road... Stay tuned!!! :drink40:

Good luck with your build!

2 15's'xcon : that will be a real groundpounder!!!

I'd love to have such a big install. Maybe one day I'll find a HO alt for my car?!

Went to ship the xcon today. It cost less than I thought it was going to. 50 bucks, I figured about 60 or 70. Well anyway mark if you read this it should be there next Thursday.

well mdizzle me and carter cant wait to hear it if u need help him me up .. hope every thing goes easy lol .. well if jordan is helping it wont lol or david lol jp :popcorn:

Haha thanks steve, I'm try to get chop to come out here, maybe you could come with him. :drink40: :drink40:

Edited by mdizzle5472

Well I was supposed to get my jimmy back yesterday, but something was wrong. I am not sure what, but I should have it back today, also ssa's buildhouse should be getting the xcon today.

Got the jimmy back today!!!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Pretty excited, cost a lot more than expected, but I should be ordering recone for original xcon next week. and hopefully ordering new xcon soon after.

did you get the xcon sent back out again?

No.... Not yet. I'm trying to find time. I've been busy as puck lately.

well you and i are at spectator level at best for carl casper at this rate.

but that slamology will be about right.

i remember the last one like it was yesterday.

your overly excited ass handing SSA flyers to every single person there....lol. representing!!!

last years theme was "Dam, only one sub!" , i am afraid this years theme will be, "That shit is too loud!"

lmao

<<<<spectator too more than likely but Slamology we'll all be representing :drink40: