dub26z

audioque?

i was browsing through the internet at different car audio companys and i saw one called audioque and a 3500 watt amp for 549 does anyone know much about this product?

i was browsing through the internet at different car audio companys and i saw one called audioque and a 3500 watt amp for 549 does anyone know much about this product?

I thought they were a good company until someone said they are almost the same as Hifonics. I dont know about that though. I know the prices are competitive.

I thought they were a good company until someone said they are almost the same as Hifonics. I dont know about that though. I know the prices are competitive.

u mite be right i saw 549 and said whats the catch didnt make sense lol

I think you are talking about amplifier similarities.

I think you are talking about amplifier similarities.

What kind of similarities do you speak of?

They are very similar to DD, and they will do more than rated power (see the AQ 3500 vs Sundown 3500 in the sundown technical section). while indeed losing to the sundown, it still shows it puts out more than rated power AND is about half the price of the sundown .they are pretty reliable. subwoofer wise, i cant comment. the HDC's are said to get loud but their SQ hasn't really been proven either way, some say they sound good and others say they sound hollow, would have to listen to one yourself to decide.

The amps are in no way similar to HiFonics. The board for the AQ2200D and the BXi2600D look alot alike, but a board is just a board. I'm no expert, but I know there is alot of other ish that goes on the board and Audioque is said to use top quality. The AQ3500D normally runs $699 shipped but is on X-mas sale (all amps are) for $549 shipped. DJ (the owner of AQ is a good guy and cut everyone a break for X-mas). The AQ didn't hold up to the Sundown in all out power, but all Sundown amps are under rated. AQ rates their amps dead on, DJ swears by this. In a watt to dollar comparison the AQ holds it own for sure. Jacob, the owner of Sundown, even remarks in that thread about how AQ is a quality amp. Bottom line, if you are looking for a great amp or sub at an awsome price with top notch customer service, Audioque is your company. The only reason you don't see an AQ amp in my sig is by the time I have my money and am ready to purchase equipment, they will be offsale and out of my budget :( .

You're pretty misinformed, dude.

And OP needs to use the "search" tab.

You're pretty misinformed, dude.

Im informed enough to not believe the first sentence. The second telling you that.

AQ is a great company that puts out quality products. I have had my AQ2200 now for alittle over a year and a half, and that beast gives my two 15" Fi Q with BP powerr all that they can handle. I give them my vote.

Edited by wof131s

they have great customer service.if i didnt think they were any good... i woudlnt have 6 3500ds sittin next to me, :)

they have great customer service.if i didnt think they were any good... i woudlnt have 6 3500ds sittin next to me, smile.gif

And from what Chop says about your ride, I dont doubt it.santa.gif I might have to pick one of these up one day to see for myself also.