masteryoda

2010 PLANS AND GOALS?

Well I hope that every one has a great christmas!! :23)

The new year will be upon us soon. Lets hear the new goals and new setup ideas for this season or even predictions for the up and comming season? I would bet there will be a new addition to the 150db trunck cars comming to the lanes soon? I am also hoping to maybe see 160db in a SSNW setup I know there are a few cars that are on the hunt for this score. Also there are many new setups that plan on bassracing the 149.9 class and a few new ones for the 159.9 class if they can get it done before SBN? so lets hear about the new builds comming out this season or tell us about what scores you hope to do or even what score will show up in what classes this year?

I plan on installing 2-NS15inch v1, getting powered by 2-SAZ2000's at 1ohm! in a 6th order bandpass box! and deaden my car as much as i can!

then once that is all done i plan to get tl metered and see what i can do and tweek away! I also WANT to get a pair of ID horns and maybe a processor/crossove and see what happens!! my goal is to hit 150!! ;) hopefully but we will see what happens right!

but nothing is going to happen till the cold weather goes away!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and happy New years also!

That sounds great!! what kind of car? I am sure that with two NS you should be able to hit a 150db!! If you can try to get on a meter before you get to far ito the build and add all the damping material! you will want to do some before and aftertesting I have sen people add mat and it hurt there score! and I have seen a 150db in a Tahoe with a single 15 and a SAZ 3500 so I am sure with two SAZ2000s it will be there! remeber the best rule of thumb is TEST TEST TEST!

Two 18" NS v2 on a single SAZ-3000D at 0.5 or each NS with saz-1500D again 0.5ohms. Walled Toyota Celica T20. Lots of damping and batteries, some DC power alternator, lots of welding cable. Maybe carputer, fiberglassed dash with some big touchscreen, Solid State Drive because of the vibrations, some nice front line... and maybe 150-155 :woot:

(4) Sa-12 custom built off (2) 3500d in an explorer. ((lookin for a 153-154))

Startin out with just (2) of the Sa-12s custom built off (1) 3500d ((hopin for a 150 out of this set up))

Edited by Jshak07

Goals for 2010 (not real lofty)

Small but decent system put in my 2005 Trail Blazer for daily use(already have most, just finishng up some details and getting a few more things)

Finish Building my my newest AR-15 to the collection (will be #3 A couple more parts and it'll be ready to test fire)

Want to paydown or off my Biggest Credit Card and stop using credit so much... It gets so easy, where you just order ish and before you know it, your 5-10k in the hole

I plan to slowly work on aquiring stuff to redo the system in my 2000 Blazer... It will be more for show/fun, a groundpounder maybe? I want it loud as Fock, but still plenty of SQ.... Music, not tones....

Spend more time @ the gym less infront of the PC or TV...

Honda civic trunk car! 4dr two Sundown 4500's strapped @0.5ohm on a pair of DD all composite 12's and 3 Stinger sp-2150's! goal:153.x on DASH!

Edited by Eagle

I hope I get laid...it's been a freaking week :suicide-santa:

That I start working where I want to instead of just settling for a job I hate going to on a daily basis and getting this install closer to finishing while trying to decide what I want for a future substage with the possibility of another SAZ-2000D but it all depends.

My plans.....

Are to get at least two SAZ-3500's to run my MT's. I will re-cone my MT's to Quad .7's and run each amp at .7 daily. Also, to get at LEAST 6 D3100 batteries in my bed in a tool box, run 2 DC Power 320 amp alts, and a 15.6v MLA.

All to do 50's on music. :)

My plans for 2010....

Install SSD Icon 12inch sub. Building my first box ever. Excited. Going to be 2.25 cuft ported and tuned to 32hz. Should be fun. Powering it by a SAZ-1000D or SAE-1200 which ever I get for a good deal. Will be searching buy/sell for those amps.

Next I plan on getting a SAX-100.4 to power my front/rear speakers. Then going to get Second Skin to do my whole car in deadener. After all this, I think I need to get a second battery in the trunk to make sure everything is running optimal.

AFTER ALL THIS, I will be done. Finally.