Lucky 76

XS Batteries Group Buy!!!

There is a group buy going on at Car Audio Classifieds website for all xs batteries! Crazy deals on the batteries. Up to 15% off and $10 shipping on orders. If you wanted a battery, you have until the 5th of January to order. You must register on the website and search for the link in order to get this deal!!!!

There is a group buy going on at Car Audio Classifieds website for all xs batteries! Crazy deals on the batteries. Up to 15% off and $10 shipping on orders. If you wanted a battery, you have until the 5th of January to order. You must register on the website and search for the link in order to get this deal!!!!

why cant you just link it...

O ya. Links might work. I dont know though because it is for another car audio forum. Let me try!

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23338

Looks like they're up to 22 batteries.

Here's the discount break down

15 batteries sold= 5% off internet pricing plus free shipping/handling (D3100’s = $331.55 shipped)

30 batteries sold=10% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge for shipping/handling except on single battery purchases. Single battery purchases will receive free shipping. (D3100’s = $314.10+$10 S&H)

45+ batteries sold=15% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge for the shipping/handling except on single battery purchases. Single battery purchases will receive free shipping. (D3100’s = $296.65+$10 S&H)

Ya apparently the baboom in my last post didnt get linked to the website. Sorry bout that guys. Have a good xmas!

Wow,those are some really good deals.I wish i didn't have all my batteries already.