///M5

What is your favorite breakfast?

What did you decide on making Sean?

A pre-breakfast cappuccino, obviously, followed by:

A pancetta, spinach, & scallop benedict (homemade Hollandaise, poached egg on a English Muffin.)

I integrated Dylan's baked potato idea in my hasbrowns and made fresh potato pancakes with some loaded toppings integrated.

Matt's Christmas Chile idea I turned into Kiwi slices topped with Pomegranate seeds. Super festive and pretty looking :)

I made fresh Mimosa's with some Roederer and Clementines that I processed through the Vitamix for OJ.

Blueberry, blackberry, mango, & banana smoothies.

And for desert a Breve with some Panettone bread. Figured it rounded out the holiday meal.

Thanks for the ideas guys!

You better invite me over next year. I'll even be your "sucks cheff".

Thats what I call Sean #2 in my house instead of sous cheff.

a couple Percocet, of course.....HA HA

I like the good old traditional 2 eggs o/m, bacon, home frys, sourdough toast, not very healthy but I only eat it a couple times a month.

Sorry for the lame and boring answer's earlier Sean. I was thinking of MY ache's and pain's and brain wasn't on yet.

Anyway I could ramble on a ton of different thinks as my mom has had a restaurant most of my life, I alway's try to think what combo of food's will mix on the palete best.

The only unique food I could think of is Sour Dough Pancake's. NOT the shitty mix at the store but made from real sour dough starter. If it where me I would combined said cake's with home made maple syrup, Pouched egg's, apple wood bacon, your choice of potato.

The only lame thing about your answer was the medium. Yolks shouldn't be cooked. ;)

Definitely interested in the sour dough starter pancakes. Interesting. I love sour dough. And indeed, applewood bacon >> any other bacon

*who said a couple perc's in the morning isn't a good breakfast :P

MMMM bacon :D

Well this year was different but we normally use what was leftover from our Eve dinner to make omelets, which normally consist of King Crab legs, lobster, shrimp, steak. So we would just break it all up into smaller pieces and mix it in with the rest of the normal omelet stuff, cheese, onions, eggs, tomatoes, peppers, along with whatever else you fancy. And i would always make some fired potatoes along with it. Just writing this has made my stomach hungry!!

Usually dont eat breakfast, but when I do, I like any combination of bacon, sausage, or toast.