basshead123

Be honest!!

After reading alot of post on here it seems you guys dont like bumping to where everyone would hear you coming ,shaking the shit out there rides if not then why would you guys get such big setups?

because we use sound deadening.. or at least i do... i don't know bout the other several thousand members on here.

For those who have heard my setup in person, if i seal my car up.. i can blast it(with ear plugs in) and won't bother anybody around me.

because we use sound deadening.. or at least i do... i don't know bout the other several thousand members on here.

For those who have heard my setup in person, if i seal my car up.. i can blast it(with ear plugs in) and won't bother anybody around me.

Same with me :)

Youd be suprised how far away you can be heard. I didn't think my car could be heard from far away because I had never listened to it outside of the car but then I let someone use my car and I could hear it for a few blocks quite audibly.

with 4 15 inch subs and you cant be heard something wrong..

unfortunately, you must have no experience with sound deadening.

come back and read this again once u drop close to a $1,000 on sound deadening and then tell me how your ride sounds sealed up on the outside.

When my windows are down, i am in 2nd place so far in my division for having the loudest vehicle that can play music for 30sec outside the vehicle. I'd say the deadening is working when i'm sealed up.

No that means he did something right if he can keep all that sound in his car. People like you and everyone else who thinks there system is made for others to hear and not themselves are the one's who are ruining car audio for the rest of us. You need to respect others privacy and not let them hear your system, it is yours to hear and not theres if that was the case then everybody would have a system. We are respectful, that is why we dont like it.

No that means he did something right if he can keep all that sound in his car. People like you and everyone else who thinks there system is made for others to hear and not themselves are the one's who are ruining car audio for the rest of us. You need to respect others privacy and not let them hear your system, it is yours to hear and not theres if that was the case then everybody would have a system. We are respectful, that is why we dont like it.

A Fucking Men!

A pucking Men!

X3......Welcome to SSA

A pucking Men!

X3......Welcome to SSA

wow you guys are running 3000 and 7000 watts and its only for your ears.Hard to believe you dont crank it up at a red light.

Now you dont crank it at a red light, you never crank your system while at idle. You dont crank your system at red lights, in apartment complexes, neighborhoods, schools, crowded roads (unless you have substantial deadening).

Actually, people like me compete. For those who are running close to 10kw and more and are just doin that for daily driving only is crazy stupid because their hearing will be gone in no time.

I can only keep my setup up for a few seconds before i have to turn it back down.

People complain of the inability to inhale through their nose, no swallow capability, unable to maintain focus on a fixed point, pressure headaches, etc...

I don't think that's good for daily driving so i don't play it at that level on music when i'm in the car.

A pucking Men!

X3......Welcome to SSA

wow you guys are running 3000 and 7000 watts and its only for your ears.Hard to believe you dont crank it up at a red light.

It's called maturity.

How would you feel if you come home from a long day at work and want to go to sleep and some jack ass comes by the house bumping his shit and rattles your ass awake?

How would you feel if you're sitting at a stop light with your child and some jack ass comes up bumping his shit and it scares the hell out of your kid?

Think about others as well as yourself.

A pucking Men!

X3......Welcome to SSA

If someone with the amount of power cranks it at a red light next to me I'm going to go have a word with them.

Totally. Bump respectfully.

Now if you drive up to your friends house and he lives in the middle of no where and you want to demo your new setup for him before he gets outside, that might be different...

then you guys should leave vehicle stock unless competing...

WTF are you talking about? No you should have respect if you put a system in a car, your the reason why certain places in America are fining people, towing and taking there cars away because of the idiots who dont respect the people around them. :suicide-santa:

I am competing this year, shizzzon has already agreed to design a box for me :woot:

Now that makes a lot of sense. . . .

I have a 400HP car; does that mean I always have to use that 400HP? No.

I have a gun; does that mean I should just go out and shoot it? No.

I have the ability to ban people from posting; does that mean I should only be banning?

i did? I don't even remember, lol. But when u r ready, u can be sure i'll be around to help out.

And to those reading this waiting for a reply back from me about boxes.. it's coming soon...

i did? I don't even remember, lol. But when u r ready, u can be sure i'll be around to help out.

And to those reading this waiting for a reply back from me about boxes.. it's coming soon...

makes no sense but bump on

Now that makes a lot of sense. . . .

I have a 400HP car; does that mean I always have to use that 400HP? No.

I have a gun; does that mean I should just go out and shoot it? No.

I have the ability to ban people from posting; does that mean I should only be banning?

Yeah you should be when we have members like this.

and there not gonna change that so give it up get use for what u pay for...

Everyone here gets use for what they pay for, they just like to use their equipment different ways.

So your stock system doesn't have enough bass; you get a sub. That doesn't mean you have to use said sub to try and demolish all of the standing structures around you.

Besides, by keeping music at a reasonable volume you save money on hearing aids.

I enjoy my earfucking actually.