basshead123

Be honest!!

and there not gonna change that so give it up get use for what u pay for...

Everyone here gets use for what they pay for, they just like to use their equipment different ways.

So your stock system doesn't have enough bass; you get a sub. That doesn't mean you have to use said sub to try and demolish all of the standing structures around you.

Besides, by keeping music at a reasonable volume you save money on hearing aids.

you would say that with one sub wouldnt you

then you guys should leave vehicle stock unless competing...

I enjoy my earfucking actually.

WHOA! TMI! ! ! TMI

and there not gonna change that so give it up get use for what u pay for...

Everyone here gets use for what they pay for, they just like to use their equipment different ways.

So your stock system doesn't have enough bass; you get a sub. That doesn't mean you have to use said sub to try and demolish all of the standing structures around you.

Besides, by keeping music at a reasonable volume you save money on hearing aids.

One sub is what broke the world record at one time, so the amount of subs has nothing to do with it. The more you type the funnier this thread gets to me. You have been watching to many youtube.com car audio videos.

He needs some Pups!

Yeah and the guy with one quarter has less money than the guy with two dimes...

Build a good setup and one 10 can hit some crazy numbers...

Troll.:suicide-santa:

You'd be correct. His other SN is Dub26s or some shit like that.

After reading alot of post on here it seems you guys dont like bumping to where everyone would hear you coming ,shaking the shit out there rides if not then why would you guys get such big setups?

No small penis syndrome here. Music is for me, I don't feel the need to falsely inflate my manhood by pissing off other people.

and you should probably leave the forum unless you have something constructive to say. because all you are doing is frustrating these guys. this forum is for respect and maturity. something you dont seem to have much of.

Why would you say this?

I love a shitton of wattage and loud ass music.

I dont like to bump at stoplights or signs, unless provoked. Intentionally or not.

Two of my finest examples. Harleys and ciggerettes. If I have to hear your harley or smell your ciggerettes, you will hear my system. Its that simple. Sorry, but Im an ass like that.

That was my goal years ago when I graduated was a street pounder. But as you grow older, have a family, it's really not that big of a deal. Yes on the highway on a good day I may turn it up, but most of the time my music is at a reasonable level. I don't want to come home after work and some jerk ass teenager comes past my home bumping. The main reason I like building a loud system is that not many people have huge amounts of power, it's a good hobby, I meet some cool people, and it's a nice conversation peice. I play alot basketball, but I don't wanna join the NBA. I play alot of games, but don't consider myself a hardcore gamer. I do what I do because it relaxes me and it eases stress from my job, and gets me away from the family lol. But alot of the people who know me don't even know I have a system, that's usually how low key I am about it. It's also a less chance of theft by keeping your mouth shut.

Edited by Enellz

After reading alot of post on here it seems you guys dont like bumping to where everyone would hear you coming ,shaking the shit out there rides if not then why would you guys get such big setups?

Honestly speaking, I don't give a shit if anyone around me can hear my system or not, why should I care? The smokers don't give a damn if I like the smell of the nasty ass cigs they smoke next to me at the red light or if that smoke gets in my car so why should I care about if they like my loud beat or if it shakes the hell out of their car? I bump when I wanna bump, period! Now I don't go slappin' through a neighborhood at 11pm but during the daytime I get it in!

That was my goal years ago when I graduated was a street pounder. But as you grow older, have a family, it's really not that big of a deal. Yes on the highway on a good day I may turn it up, but most of the time my music is at a reasonable level. I don't want to come home after work and some jerk ass teenager comes past my home bumping. The main reason I like building a loud system is that not many people have huge amounts of power, it's a good hobby, I meet some cool people, and it's a nice conversation peice. I play alot basketball, but I don't wanna join the NBA. I play alot of games, but don't consider myself a hardcore gamer. I do what I do because it relaxes me and it eases stress from my job, and gets me away from the family lol. But alot of the people who know me don't even know I have a system, that's usually how low key I am about it. It's also a less chance of theft by keeping your mouth shut.

Agreed, couldnt of been said any better :woot: .

Yeah and the guy with one quarter has less money than the guy with two dimes...

Build a good setup and one 10 can hit some crazy numbers...

A quick search here will find set up with a single 8 doing big numbers.

:No::ehh:

Honestly speaking, I don't give a shit if anyone around me can hear my system or not, why should I care?

It's called respect. Obviously you have none. People like you are bad for the hobby. :(