Sign in to follow this  
luckydogg72

Box Help For 4 15" Havocs

Sold my btl18 looking into getting 4 15 Havocs here or my dimensions. Can I get 4 15's in these dimensions 35Wx38Lx35H thanks for the help ahead of time

More than enough room. You can even make the entire box 1.5" thick and still have over 4 cuft per driver with 60 sqin of port per driver tuned to 32 Hz.

That sounds like maximum space/volume. Are you going to do a wall type setup, or a box?

A box I need to change my sig I just got a 2000 denali an don't wanna ruin my interior with a wall. Was gonna wall the tahoe but got rid of it. when I order the subs you think you could help me with a box design. Thanks for your help Oh I see why you asked that now the height is only 25 sry bout that

Edited by bamatahoe

I can definitely design a box. Shoudl not be a problem for a non-wall with (4) 15's.

Brian

As soon as my taxes get back I'm gonna order from you Brian an would appreciate a box design help thanks an when I get started with the build will start a build log thanks

As soon as my taxes get back I'm gonna order from you Brian an would appreciate a box design help thanks an when I get started with the build will start a build log thanks

3.75 cubes each, subs up, port back. 12square inches of port per tuned to 28hz. low end beast.

Sign in to follow this