352Merc

FI BTL 12"

About 60-65 lbs.

Do you need exact weight?

... :noob: Do You Want One Just Because Of The Weight?

About 60-65 lbs.

Would you happen to know the exact weight? The reason I ask is because I would like to ship a pair of subs over seas.

Thanks in advance!

About 60-65 lbs.

Would you happen to know the exact weight? The reason I ask is because I would like to ship a pair of subs over seas.

Thanks in advance!

Email Scott or Nick @ FI if you want a quicker response and need to know the exact weight.

About 60-65 lbs.

Thanks in advance!

I actually have but haven't gotten any replies for like 2 months going. I emalied them again yesterday and got an auto response that there are delays in email processing.

I do hope they get to read this though.

Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

That is why I run ssa subs.

I was in a kind of hurry, and got no response from Fi, and then I discovered ssa ! Still very happy.

But I would like to try a Fi BTL someday !!

Good luck

I wana get a btl 12 but how many watts can you put to one I know there 2000 rms I was thinking of geting a Rockford 1500 is that to littel I had a 1500 before for two jls I don't realy want to change my electricle in my car so I don't wana go to high becase I plan on useing a 400 for the comp speakers and my 8s in my rear doors

I wana get a btl 12 but how many watts can you put to one I know there 2000 rms I was thinking of geting a Rockford 1500 is that to littel I had a 1500 before for two jls I don't realy want to change my electricle in my car so I don't wana go to high becase I plan on useing a 400 for the comp speakers and my 8s in my rear doors

A BTL will be fine on that amplifier, sets your gains right and bump away. What size enclosure you plan on going with?

yeah it'd be fine on that rockford, and you've always got room to upgrade for more power!

I'm not shure on the size I want yet whatever I can get the best sound out of this will be my first real build what would the big 3 be

(Positive) Battery Positive Terminal to Alternator Positive Terminal.

(Negative) Battery Negative Terminal to Car's Chassis/Frame.

(Negative) Engine Block to Car's Chassis/Frame.

THE BIG 3 - SSA Car Audio Forum - Page 7

(Positive) Battery Positive Terminal to Alternator Positive Terminal.

(Negative) Battery Negative Terminal to Car's Chassis/Frame.

(Negative) Engine Block to Car's Chassis/Frame.

THE BIG 3 - SSA Car Audio Forum - Page 7

exxactly