sthib

throwing out some more blow through ideas

was thinking of doing 1 fi btl 15 are 18 are just doing the single 12 btl are sticking to the 2 ssd 12s i have somone that wants to buy the 12 ssd off of me so throwing out more ideas.

Um, okay.

kinda asking for opinion are if yall have heard anything like this before

Please read noob guidelines, need more information in order to help

thanks

Please read noob guidelines, need more information in order to help

thanks

Indeed, can't understand what you're even asking. Wild guess, but are you asking if you should run a fi btl (15 or 18) on top of a single 12 inch btl/2 ssd's? If so, then no. Pick a single sized sub (probably the biggest you can fit) to play the low frequencies (up to 60/80 hz'ish) and play the rest from the front stage (60/80hz and up).

was thinking of doing 1 fi btl 15 are 18 are just doing the single 12 btl are sticking to the 2 ssd 12s i have somone that wants to buy the 12 ssd off of me so throwing out more ideas.

Make complete sentences and use the correct word and grammar so this can be read easier, we need way more information. Thanks

You gotta make a compromise then come in here with what you want to do then go from there.

Read new member guidelines and posting etiquette in my signature.

shrug.gif

shrug.gif

Okay re-wording it. Should i run a single 15 or 18 btl? Other idea was to run just a single 12 btl. Then other idea was to run 2 ssd 12s or 2 ssd 15s? This will be going in a blow through for a single cab.

looking for lows and great sounding bass while still getting really loud.

thanks.

i'll tell you that 2 15" ssd's sound amazing with the right box. friend has 2 in his silverado (4 door) port through. and it hits hard enough to flex his roof (no deadner). yet a 18" BTL sounds like it would be cool as well. how much bed space you trying to occupy and whats the budget?