Lucky 76

Has anyone ever heard of VIBE?

Some kid was talking smack the other day about my choice of audio equipment. I proceeded to laugh in his face. He mentioned a brand called VIBE made in the UK. I never heard of the brand. I was just wondering what they are all about and if they are a good speaker. Also wondering where I could find a price list.

Here is the company's website.

VIBE - Vented Innovative Bass Enclosures - Car subwoofers, speakers, amps, installs, ICE and more!

Judging by the looks of their products they are kind of like a power acoustik type of company. I could be wrong though. That is why I am asking you guys for your opinions.

Its available here since the last european finals. vibe attended with an tunnel of bass (a tunnel with an shitload of woofers you can walk through)

So I've heard of em ... made a boxcalulation for a guy I know hwo bought 2 15's but he hasnt finished the box yet , judging from the calculation I made ,an AA in the same range will perform better , I'll have a little wait and I will be able to hear/measure if BBpro and AJhorn were right .

Fry's started selling their amps about 2 months ago. friend picked up one of there Slick a.2 amps for his mids/highs, i think it was a 600 or 800w. they seem to be pretty close to true wattage. it ain't too bad. for there mono's they are a bit more costy then the rest of electronic stores brands. and i've yet to hear/look at the mono's up close.

The amp has a rubberized coating and comes with some little extras (stickers, a nice polyester bag, and a nifty little key chain).

Never heard of them or seen them, I will have to go to Fry's and keep and eye out for them when I go buy me some speaker wire for my interior speakers.

they are supposed to be pretty good as all companies do they have a cheap line then the good line

what are they compared with though? Like are they similar to focal or something like Power Acousik?

I'm not very familiar with that brand, but I believe it's comparable to JBL, good but not top notch like Focal, JL etc.

I'm not very familiar with that brand, but I believe it's comparable to JBL, good but not top notch like Focal, JL etc.

Just wondering who informed you of this or how you came to this conclusion. I am not trying to be a dick, I am just curious.

I hear the black death subwoofer is badass.....now I have yet to hear one because im like the only one with a big system around....but im just saying secondhand words....they are a lil pricy though i hear too...

Personally I'd prefer to stay away from a company that lists a minimum power input for their speakers.

it's sold in some shops in Norway, the sellers compares them to JBL/sony, but no I don't have any on-hand exp with them. I wouldn't buy them.

JBL/Sony are two different grades. Unless we are talking about old school Sony. From the name I thought they were going to be a high end set or a real low end set.

I will just stay away from VIBE personally. I just thought they might be like a power acoustik and then I was going to make fun of that kid the next time I saw him.

Thanks for all the support guys!

I've seen thier slick series at a local shop, I didnt ask about them cause I dont care for hearing the sales regurgitation pitch. They look nice in person though.

Looks like some nice stuff...But then again I will wait to hear more about them.

Their square 6x9 draws some curiosity to me.. hmm... I'm out of words.

I have words...well, emoticons :)

:WTFBubble::No::threadsucks:

<-------:smileyho:

The only Vibe i've ever heard of are the Lanzar line of amps and the magazine

That is what I was thinking when I first came into this topic but then I realized there is actually a company out there name Vibe. Hopefully sooner or later someone can come on here and praise or contest there products.

The only Vibe i've ever heard of are the Lanzar line of amps and the magazine

That is what I was thinking when I first came into this topic but then I realized there is actually a company out there name Vibe. Hopefully sooner or later someone can come on here and praise or contest there products.

I know!!!! I want some user experience with this brand. I am curious to heard about them. There is nothing at all online about them.

They make a lot of advertisments in french car magazines.

They have 3 lines of speakers, but as their name says, they are specialized in bass and vented enclosure!!!

Never heared anything from them, so I can't say nothing.

I feel like they are closer to Power Ac than Focal!

But I may be wrong!!!

The tiny 4channel is Zeff-designed. I suspect it's the same as the Arc ks300.4 inside. But the heat-sink is a joke.

You won't find a lot of people outside some european countries that have direct experience with Vibe.