sundownz

Interest in SA-10 Pre-Order ?

I wasn't going to start production on these so soon... but there is demand from my International accounts for these so I may start them pretty soon.

Who would be in to a pre-sale on these ?

Price would be $150 shipped in the continental USA for one and decrease a bit for multiples.

I won't start immediately... I am testing one more prototype cone before confirmation... but I am surveying interest.

I would like to buy one of these. I have a civic for a daily driver and that woofer would be perfect for that car. Are they dual 4 ohm or dual 2 ohm? That woofer looks damn nice by the way. Nice work.

Same as the 12s... 600 RMS rated.

There are several 100 of the 12s floating around out there already - you can find lots of information on the forums and YouTube.

Ok, Sounds like what im looking for. When your done i will take one. :popcorn:

What is the recommended sealed and ported box sizes for this? I'm looking for something that will take up very little space...

Tiny... 1 cube ported / 0.5 sealed

3 or 4 of these on a SAZ-2000D would be sweet :woot:

I need and want one with money in hand.

Edited by loud by design

I don't know when it will be open yet... depends on orders from International accounts.

New cone sample made it today... perfect :)

So... expect this to open in the next few days.

New cone sample made it today... perfect :)

So... expect this to open in the next few days.

will you have an ETA when the pre-sale opens? and how long will the pre-sale be open for?

The ETA is the next few days as stated above your post.

The ETA is the next few days as stated above your post.

sorry i guess i should have wrote that different, i meant, an ETA when they will be in and shipped out. what i meant above is when he opens the pre-sale, will he also post an ETA of when they get to him and shipped out. sorry

im about to fry my 6x re8s...seriously. i smell em cookin. was going to order the sa-8s in pre sale but now i may now wait for these. depends on how long they take to get. already been waiting on the sa-8s x4