warriorfb1

Where do you buy these at?

All i need to know is where to buy audioque HDc3 15's??

ive done reseach and cant find them or a price on them anywhere...

Thanks

I just threw up in my mouth

:suicide-santa:

Why do people on this board dislike AQ?

Im just wondering if theres some big secret about them or something?

Why do people on this board dislike AQ?

Im just wondering if theres some big secret about them or something?

Personal opinion, pay it no mind. Can't please everybody.

Well, this is the SSA forum, and Audioque aims its products at a different buyer than SSA does. maybe that has something to do with it

Sounds reasonable

I have never tested or used any AQ product, but you can trust some people here!

Ask M5 about another choice for this AQ sub, and why he would not use it !!

Well, this is the SSA forum, and Audioque aims its products at a different buyer than SSA does. maybe that has something to do with it

Well said for the most part. This forum is not anti-AQ. Just a little different segment of the market.

Well said for the most part. This forum is not anti-AQ. Just a little different segment of the market.

So the clan here is more into SQ than SPL???

Eh, I would say much more evenly split then most sites that lean all SPL or "ground pounder". A large number of the older crew are SQ purists, then there is a good group of people that enjoy the hobby and are just hear to learn and occasionally try new things, there are SQ competitors, then there are SPL competitors, then there are plenty of high output for the heck of it people too. The whole thing is that here at SSA, all of these factions can function together and share ideas.

Eh, I would say much more evenly split then most sites that lean all SPL or "ground pounder". A large number of the older crew are SQ purists, then there is a good group of people that enjoy the hobby and are just hear to learn and occasionally try new things, there are SQ competitors, then there are SPL competitors, then there are plenty of high output for the heck of it people too. The whole thing is that here at SSA, all of these factions can function together and share ideas.

I only ask to figure out how SSA aims it's products at a different buyer as compared to AQ.

...then there are plenty of high output for the heck of it people too...

<---- :peepwall:

I only ask to figure out how SSA aims it's products at a different buyer as compared to AQ.

We don't aim our products differently necessarily, I was more so talking about the member base.

I was just joking more than anything. Do they make a solid product? yes i believe they do but is it my first choice? No. I am not bias at all ive owned all different brands and they all have there pros and cons. What made me choose the x-cons was the sq and spl combination. Are the x-cons the best at one or another? no but simply put they do both with flying colors and more so the spl aspect. Enough of me talking about x-cons... To give you an honest opinion im sure you will be plenty happy with AQ but dont expect good SQ out of them. I have herd plenty of there drivers and i was never slightly impressed with the SQ. Are they pretty damn loud for the money your damn right they are and thats what they are intended for. I honestly believe if your intent is on spl go with a AA havoc or a FI Bl both sound better and are equal to, if not better in the spl aspect. Thats my opinion on the subject just take if for what its worth and im glad if this brings you any kind of help.

ps... x-cons ftw :P

Obviously you didn't use Google or Bing in your research!

:noob: