Sign in to follow this  
Kent535

Expected Time From DB-R

I Just Ordered A 100.2 Amp From Db-R

I Know it says there is a 7-10 day lead,

but how long would it normally take to get an amp to Houston Texas ?

He's located in Texas, so shipping time shouldn't be to long.

Does anyone know why there is a 7-10 day waiting?

Does anyone know why there is a 7-10 day waiting?

Testing and making sure the amp is like new before he sends them out, he does a fair amount of testing before shipping them out.

From what I hear, the amps actually come from Sundown before going to DB-R. I think he orders them from Sundown (once it's paid for of course) and does his thing and then ships them to you. I may be wrong though

When he shipped it to me, it took about a day. For you, it should take even less time than that.

He first gets it sent to him from sundown and then fixes it thats the 7-10 days. then you have to factor in maybe a day to ship to you.

Like Miller said, He buys them burned up and gets them sent to him, he repairs them then shipped to you. It only took about 3-4 days for my saz-3000d then 3-4 days shipping.

He first gets it sent to him from sundown and then fixes it thats the 7-10 days. then you have to factor in maybe a day to ship to you.

Like Miller said, He buys them burned up and gets them sent to him, he repairs them then shipped to you. It only took about 3-4 days for my saz-3000d then 3-4 days shipping.

If he buys them burned up then sends them to him, then how does he know how many refurbished amps are available? Does he keep track with sundown or is he the exclusive guy that sundown deals with?

If he buys them burned up then sends them to him, then how does he know how many refurbished amps are available? Does he keep track with sundown or is he the exclusive guy that sundown deals with?

dB-r is Jacob's only authorized repair center.

Thought so... So he keeps track with sundown on the damaged amps available...

Can't wait for my SAZ-1000D to get here!

Thought so... So he keeps track with sundown on the damaged amps available...

Can't wait for my SAZ-1000D to get here!

LOL! I'm at school and the second I posted this my mom called and said that my amp just got to my house!

Sign in to follow this