heres my wall paper. i have my res set to 1900x1080 so i have a black outline on the sides, i had my icons set up in the black but i got lazy... th_Untitled.png

Edited by WhatsCS

Umm.... here's a pic of my desktops?? lol I change backgrounds quite a bit just whatever mood I'm in :D

Main screen is a 42" LCD TV (awesome for my music production), secondary screen is a 19" flat monitor.. sorry for the crap quality

l_f6f098c0957d45458b45e88c9754ea17.jpg

I have the bing best wallpaper rotating. Changes every 5 mins or so. Hey end how did you get the icons lined up like that?

I have the bing best wallpaper rotating. Changes every 5 mins or so. Hey end how did you get the icons lined up like that?

I believe he's using RocketDock, or a similar program. It's a real timesaver... you can auto-hide it, and have your icons pop out when you mouse towards the edge of the screen

I believe he's using RocketDock, or a similar program. It's a real timesaver... you can auto-hide it, and have your icons pop out when you mouse towards the edge of the screen

My dell came with the dell dock, which I really liked. It's made by a company called stardock, and you can download object dock for free, which is completely customizable. It's neat, but I must admit, I don't use to too much with windows 7. I just have the programs I use most pinned to the taskbar. I like that function a lot

untitled.jpg

Still runnin XP, lol. It is what they train us on at DeVry and personally I just prefer it. XP works great and has never really given me any problems, so why change?

+1 on all parts.

I prefer RocketDock than using Windows 7 icons next to the start button. It is faster and way easier to open folders or whatever I want. And you can put nice icons too. Just point with the mouse and all your stuff pops out.

Random wallpaper :

desk0.png

+1 on all parts.

I prefer RocketDock than using Windows 7 icons next to the start button. It is faster and way easier to open folders or whatever I want. And you can put nice icons too. Just point with the mouse and all your stuff pops out.

Plus, I enjoy the zoom effect when you hover over an icon, a blind bat like me needs all the help he can get :werd_msword:

I believe something like that should've been integrated into 7 from the get-go, like the Macs have, but I guess enough people know about it now that it doesn't make a difference either way.

That says something for the resourcefulness of Windows users, we can usually find ways around Microsoft's shortcomings ;)

Nvm. Can a mod delet this post?

Edited by WhatsCS

Untitled-3.png

Windows 7 yum

sza6tl.png

Win 7 yum? Pfff Maria Carey yum!

desknt.jpg

Win 7 yum? Pfff Maria Carey yum!

More like Mehriah Carey :D

screennn.jpg

1680x1050 :) 22"s of pure goodness

Drew I had that same background till last night.

Drew I had that same background till last night.

It's sexy. lol

What size did you have it?

why do you have firefox and chrome?

Cause I want to?

Why can't you use proper capitalization?