BigBodyLexus

New for 2010

Okay is Sundown going to make a bigger amp for 2010? I'm just curious because now their is a 4500D, will their be a 6000D?

I highly doubt there will be anything bigger. Last time i was at jakes i talked to him about it. From the sounds of it, it will be more of improving on previous products.

there really wouldnt be much market for one...when you can just run 2 3000ds...6000 watts is alot of power.

Talk to him, maybe he could make some something for the right price ha. If i remember right, a while back he made a run of 5000-6000watt amps. For a group of people or something to that effect.

I thought about doing a 7k as alot of people said they wanted one... but nobody was willing to put money down.

The 4500D is all I am doing for a bit... eventually I will go bigger but improving the "smaller" products and expanding the sub lines will come first.

I thought about doing a 7k as alot of people said they wanted one... but nobody was willing to put money down.

The 4500D is all I am doing for a bit... eventually I will go bigger but improving the "smaller" products and expanding the sub lines will come first.

:woot: :woot:

How do you improve the sub line? Make a sub that will burp at 20,000 watts? Real talk, Sundown products are awesome

I have alot of plans to offer more choices for subs... we will have a full line.

E Series - 400 watts

SA Series - 600 watts (8" 400 watts)

X Series (name pending) - 1000 watts

Z v.2 Series - 1500 watts

NS v.2 series - 2000 watts

So... five lines to choose from... and eventually an even larger driver than the NS v.2 for six lines total.

I am also working on alot of things for amps smaller than the 3500D... but I am not making any announcements yet.

I have alot of plans to offer more choices for subs... we will have a full line.

E Series - 400 watts

So... five lines to choose from... and eventually an even larger driver than the NS v.2 for six lines total.

I am also working on alot of things for amps smaller than the 3500D... but I am not making any announcements yet.

Sounds like you have a good set of goals and a full plate ahead of you. Cant wait to start seeing these updates.

E Series - 400 watts

I'll be your designated product tester, at no charge :)

E Series - 400 watts

I'll be your designated product tester, at no charge :)

Me too! :santa:

Jacob is always thinking outside the box. He will always surprise you.

Bigger than the N.S. v2!! :trippy:

you got sundown and nightshade... name the new crazy subwoofer something to do with the moon...

Shit jake go MAYAN on us call it the 2012 sub

Sounds good Jake! Improvement on already good products is always better than pushing new shit out. Quality is always better than quantity. (yeah yeah i know some will say different in some cases but not this one)