coobies5

TEX MEX 2010

I don't know what that's all about but you know when you are from Texas when you see "Tex-Mex" and immediately get hungry for Taco Cabana lol!!

And where is Lake Somerville? *goes to Google it*

20min away from me. I'll be there, system will be done by then..

Edited by vic713

I wish I could go, I need to save up for one of these event since most of the Texas Community that is on here is further south than Dallas.

no one is going?

Dude and who is that in your sig totally looks like Tiffany Amber Thiessen lol!! :ohsnap:

lol, i have no idea, i'll ask, but sweet, everyone who is going hope to see yall there

lol, i have no idea, i'll ask, but sweet, everyone who is going hope to see yall there

Oh it's no big deal dude I just saw the striking resemblance lol.

Wish I could make it man gas is scarce with me right now :mario:

A little far from San Antonio. If I had my system in the car I would probably go but my amp is being sent to Sundown right now.

Hey Matt, we should get a San Antonio thing going sometime. Save us some gas. haha

Edited by inkfx

A little far from San Antonio. If I had my system in the car I would probably go but my amp is being sent to Sundown right now.

Hey Matt, we should get a San Antonio thing going sometime. Save us some gas. haha

You ain't lyin man. We got you and me and Hugo (onebadmonte) from SA that I know of, I know a few more people wouldn't mind coming down.

You ain't lyin man. We got you and me and Hugo (onebadmonte) from SA that I know of, I know a few more people wouldn't mind coming down.

I met this dude Edgar here on SSA that's out of San Antonio too. Has 2 BL 18s on 2500rms that sound real nice. I could probably find a bunch of people to come, though.

My amp just got shipped from Sundown today. My SAE-1200Dv1 died so Jacob is sending me a brand new 1200Dv2. :)

I met this dude Edgar here on SSA that's out of San Antonio too. Has 2 BL 18s on 2500rms that sound real nice. I could probably find a bunch of people to come, though.

Yep I met Edgar at that same flea market about a month earlier lol

Haha cool. I've been wanting to see all the changes you've made to the 'lacc. Maybe once I get my shit going we can hit up the flea market again.

Haha cool. I've been wanting to see all the changes you've made to the 'lacc. Maybe once I get my shit going we can hit up the flea market again.

When I just get it running again I'll be happy

Looked like a nice show, and Severed Ties has some nice vehicles, i think i have seen them in NC, when i was there, cant remember?

I have a buddy who would've loved to go out there... he was into mini-truckin back when mini-truckin was big :)

yeah, it was quite a show, lots of good vehicles out there along with females